When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

about time

hi guys, i thought it was about time i introduced myself, i have been lurking in the background for a long time now ever since my wife joined to get some advice about watches, i have been watching a reading in awe ever since !

i dont know a great deal about watches, however i am nuts about them and have done the pocket watch thing etc all the way to replicas of which i have had loads, but have only 2 now :wounded1: a Narika tiffany rolex and an omega gmt which i love, its one of the finest watches i have worn....it just looks right some how. at the moment i have a new seiko "atlas" glued to my wrist and cant stop looking at it...stunning build quality. i have been through the taking apart nonsense and after a few wrecked watches have given up with that lark......i`ll leave it to the experts ! i`d like to ask a bit later, if its ok, the rolex experts some questions about a tudor/rolex i have just been given. anyway thats all for now except to say what a great place this is......regards to all.........bruce.

Hi Bruce and welcome!

Great you speak up after lurking for so long, this community needs people who participate and asking questions is an important participation.

Quite interesting story how you got into the forum, your wife being the one who found it first. I'd guess usually it's the other way round. :)

Kind regards

Valerian

Welcome aboard Bruce !!

I'm sure you will grow to enjoy this Community !!

Rolex .. Tudor... you have certainly come to the right forum.. gen or rep. ... there are members here that have all the info you need for your timepieces..

as an example.. I got these here from members.. the Tudor Snowflake was built by Ubiquitous. genuine dial.. movement.. hands..crystal.. bezel insert.. MBK case..

and my GMT Fat Lady .. genuine purchased from a member here..

6760flgmt013.jpg

54439746.jpg

tudorsnowflake021.jpg

No limits Bruce.. so stay awhile.... and don't be shy.. we are awaiting your posts..

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

No limits Bruce.. so stay awhile.... and don't be shy.. we are awaiting your posts..

What are you doing Lani?! Showing him those watches quite so early! :shock: He'll never find peace again! :D

Everytime I see that Tudor of yours I have to stop me from salivating over the keyboard. It's so beautiful I start to think about doing a project myself (which is very stupid as I'm totally lacking any skills needed...)

Bruce, this is a fantastic place, stay around.

Val.

What are you doing Lani?! Showing him those watches quite so early! :shock: He'll never find peace again! :D

Everytime I see that Tudor of yours I have to stop me from salivating over the keyboard. It's so beautiful I start to think about doing a project myself (which is very stupid as I'm totally lacking any skills needed...)

Bruce, this is a fantastic place, stay around.

Val.

:rofl:

the New members need to see what the possibilities of this Community and it's membership are capable of..

but more so that ..... the members here are about support .. no way I could of done any of this stuff by myself.. :lol:

A~C

L

Search, read and post. Your are allowed ten really stupid questions now at the start and dont mind if some of the answers seem funny, misplaced or even insulting its part of the fun and learning experinece. This place is the best :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Happy Timekeeping

Gran The Wiking :drinks: (BTW Friday is a good day to get laid....)

thanks for the warm welcome guys, my wife joined in 2008 simply because she bought me a rep from an on line auction **out.com and hadn't hear anything from the seller for a while so got a bit nervous, as it turns out the seller was in china [surprise surprise]and the post was just a bit slow, anyway she had bought me an omega smp 007....which is now in bits :cry2: bought a new movement from cousins....broke it :cry2: took a movement out another rep i had....broke it :cry2: bought another from cousins....broke it :cry2: so now i dont take the back off watches and my hair has stopped falling out :D