When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Blancpain FF21

lanikai

Just some quick and dirty pics.. of my FF21.. although I ordered the incorrect divers strap (curved) it should be the straight ended strap.. Oh well,... I'll live with it for now..

At first glance I thought the case would be top heavy .. but .. not at all.. it sits very comfortably and is very well balance on the wrist.

I have really evolved into wearing the vintage reps and vintage genuine pieces in my collection about 95% of the time .. B)

I don't know what it is about the pexi crystals,... but they are my preference now.. maybe more character to them .. and the genuine Tropics crystals for Rolex has a unique sparkle to them in the sunlight..

My wrist are average 7.5" more or less depending on my diet..and surprisingly the FF21 wears about the same (to my eye's at arms length) like a Rolex Sub.. with a little more height..

It's a very versatile piece.. it goes with Nato strap as well as divers and I would assume it would look good on the water proof leather MP's..

I kind of like it for a daily beater.. B)

ff21002.jpg

ff21004.jpg

ff21001.jpg

ff21006.jpg

ff21011.jpg

Thanks for viewing gang !!

A~C

Lani

Lani, These vintage Blancpain's are among my favorites. I ended up with this model (with a letter missing for the time being). There's a lot of history and variations with these:

blancpain1.jpg

That's a beauty robk.!! .. I messed up with my order (divers strap) .. do you have squeaky's addy, I cannot find it.. ?? this is going to bother me (no doubt) until I correct it.. I need the straight ended strap.

thanks in advance.. :)

@Morlock ... waiting for your review... :yu:

A~C

L

That's a beauty robk.!! .. I messed up with my order (divers strap) .. do you have squeaky's addy, I cannot find it.. ?? this is going to bother me (no doubt) until I correct it.. I need the straight ended strap.

thanks in advance.. :)

@Morlock ... waiting for your review... :yu:

A~C

L

Hey Lani, got this one with strap from Davidsohn. Don't know squeaky??