When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lani collection part *********

lanikai

Some of my Pams.. ti's have been oxidized (I did a "how to" some time ago.. it's here somewhere) and the Ti's have OEM. Kruzer crowns (except one).. most have been relumed..

Most of my Pams have Kruzer OEM crowns.. Kruzer did one huge buy.. so we could benefit. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

br02pamcollectionbcesil.jpg

Some of the Big Boyz.. the 029 (far right) has quite the history here (relume.. modded.. serviced.. OEM Kruzer crown .. still one of my favs.. the fiddy (DSN) rebuilt from an EL original.. I love the Greg Stevens Strap on my fiddy... the hide is incredible.. no wonder it's ^^^^^ :victory:

br02pamcollectionbcesilo.jpg

AC

Lani

I really, really like the straps on the Luminor base and the 029. Who's straps are they?

the 029 strap is by "Two Tall" and it's named Moroccan .. can't remember the rest of the name ... Sunset I believe.. it's my fav on the 029.. the Fiddy next to it is Greg Stevens.. he's on the "Panaristi" forum.. he has a wait list I believe .. and his straps are very pricey..I was fortunate to get this in very good condition from a member here for a great price..

The other Luminors are Mario Paci's .. not cheap but you can get deals on them from time to time... they are the makers for Panerai straps.. the others are Toscana's and the gator is from .. "Watch Boys" out of Canada.. no problems with shipping to the US .. probably the best price for gator straps ...I just got a fabric pen from the craft store and coloured the stitching black.. it was white..

@Carl.. thank you !!.. for me it got frustrating with the Pams..I had a couple fully modded and the last thing was the DW.. then the ones I had bought from a member who made the DW's were defective.. so it kinda put me off Pams for a while .. they are perfect .. but You know how it is.. just can't bear looking at that thin font .. it really spoils the whole deal :(

Thanks Z and Toad .. as always ~

A~C

Lani

Some of my Pams.. ti's have been oxidized (I did a "how to" some time ago.. it's here somewhere)

Its pretty funny, R. I just.. Well, lets put it this way:

- You will see the birthday thread you made for me a year ago has reappeared.

- I don't think you made a how-to oxidize Ti thread. I challenge you to show me such threadage.

Top notch pieces of Pam. You have a great eye for straps, not just for the pams either.

Its pretty funny, R. I just.. Well, lets put it this way:

- You will see the birthday thread you made for me a year ago has reappeared.

- I don't think you made a how-to oxidize Ti thread. I challenge you to show me such threadage.

Top notch pieces of Pam. You have a great eye for straps, not just for the pams either.

Has it been a year ??? shessh :yeah: .. where does it go ??????

I made a intense "how to" but I pass on "how to find it now" :lol:

Don't even get me started on my "Strap Collection" .. this is just the ones that are on the watches.. :rofl:

A~C

Lani

Lani-

Nice to see you trot out the PAM's. Obviuously, great stuff. I am writing this from the Mercosur with a 23 on the wrist and a 162 in the bag. ;) We'll catch up when I am back stateside.

most likely Frankens ... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

TeeJay

Posted Today, 02:59 AM

Another fantastic collection update :good: I miss my PAMs on occasions, but I still have the straps that matter the most :)

Yeah, Straps can be just as addicting ... another item I just like to collect regardless if they will be on a particular watch at the time..

A~C

Lani

Lani,

can you comment on the piece to the left of the fiddy in your box?

B..

This is the "203 1950 8 day Giorni" .. it is a very inexpensive auto Asian movement I got from Joshua a couple of years ago.. I've always liked the dial print of this watch.. it keeps very good time, the strap is a Watch Boys gator.. and I used a fabric pen to blacken out the white stitching.

138 usd,...

br02pamcollectionbcesilq.jpg

A~C

Lani