When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone have any problems receiving purchases from Asim?

houndoggie

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol We really need a new 'noob' playbook around here.

Would you care to explain your comment ? Just because I am new does not mean I cannot have an opinion ! The fact of the matter is - this guy has mucked people around without responding to their communications but having taken their money, for unacceptable periods of time. If you think that is acceptable then I would suggest you need a new playbook !

Do you feel it is OK for someone to take peoples money and then neither send them their product OR reply to their emails for 2 months plus Demsey ? I make no apologies for my post, which any reasonably person could see has absolutely nothing to do with being new to the site and everything to do with common decency. Being a "platinum" member does not give you the right to treat new members with derision either Demsey. Perhaps that is something you find difficult to perceive.

Edited by WhichWatch

^ I am not a trader, just a watch enthusiast.

I am very sorry for the delay.

I promise this will be over soon. You will get the items, and with gifts because I never intended to play anybody here.

After all this I won't sell anything again. Just out of respect.

Kind Regards,

Asim

Asim,

Glad you are able to post and unfortunately it had to be in calling out thread. But, at least communication is now reestablished. Can you give all of us a timeframe of when to expect our items?

To "whichwatch",

you are ultimately correct. so all praises due for that.

just remember you don't know me or the contributions I may have made to this forum.

I love this forum and made good friends here and have never disrespected my Platinum membership.

All this is embarassing but I am not afraid to speak and I will not run like a coward. I will stand up to the anger and show my respect and do my best to get some smiles back. That is my duty to the forum esp that I am Platinum after all.

I have also stated that I will not sell again, because it gets a little too much for me.

What people say to dogs:

Would you care to explain your comment ? Just because I am new does not mean I cannot have an opinion ! The fact of the matter is - this guy has mucked people around without responding to their communications but having taken their money, for unacceptable periods of time. If you think that is acceptable then I would suggest you need a new playbook !

Do you feel it is OK for someone to take peoples money and then neither send them their product OR reply to their emails for 2 months plus Demsey ? I make no apologies for my post, which any reasonably person could see has absolutely nothing to do with being new to the site and everything to do with common decency. Being a "platinum" member does not give you the right to treat new members with derision either Demsey. Perhaps that is something you find difficult to perceive.

What dogs hear:

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, Demsey? blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, Demsey. blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

:winkiss:

The time has come for the administrators of this board and RepGEEK and Rep-Watch Info to suspend this traders' account and declare them UN-TRUSTED until such time they rectify these problems and redeem themselves.

Grim words, but I hope everyone agrees. :(

No, I don't agree :) .. we are a Community that supports members with more than just watches .. and at this time Asim needs our support rather than our diatribes ... I understand how the members who are involved feel ... this is not a means to an end !

This is not a "Dealer" we are talking about . Asim a member whom has contributed to this Forum, and sometimes life is unfair to individuals.. that is not an "excuse" because we all have our own cross to bare. But he is here and has addressed the members concerns and I'm sure will make all things good..

we all have had situations arise and Asim is no different from anyone of us given the circumstances.

it's easy to point the finger given the circumstances.. it's harder to reach out a hand to a member that needs a lift.

The Admin team is not here to get involved with members "trade" unless it is a total scam.. and I'm of the opinion that Asim is not a scammer !!

We are supposedly all adults here and can work it out between ourselves ...

Everything in life is easy to tear down.... harder to build and forgive... karma is just that.. unless you are walking around with a perfect slate..

Asim I hope you come back..... there are many members here that care what happens to you as a person.. and not a trader. :D

We stick together ... through the good times and the bad..

worth more to ME than .02

A~C

Lani

To "whichwatch",

you are ultimately correct. so all praises due for that.

just remember you don't know me or the contributions I may have made to this forum.

I love this forum and made good friends here and have never disrespected my Platinum membership.

All this is embarassing but I am not afraid to speak and I will not run like a coward. I will stand up to the anger and show my respect and do my best to get some smiles back. That is my duty to the forum esp that I am Platinum after all.

I have also stated that I will not sell again, because it gets a little too much for me.

Good on you Asim - I applaud your honesty. Please note I have not accused you of abusing your platinum membership (in case you thought that previous comment was aimed at you). You are correct, I do not know you, nor am I aware of previous contributions. However, previous contribution counts for nothing when this kind of situation arises. Whilst you may have given excellent service and communication to previous people, what is relevant is the situation now. I believe my post calling for your removal has contributed to you realising it is not acceptable to ignore people and treat them as you have recently, and has had a positive effect because you are now acting to resolve the issue as a result. Assuming you make good on your promises to make amends to your disappointed 'customers' then my opinion will undoubtedly change more positively :)

Good on you Asim - I applaud your honesty. Please note I have not accused you of abusing your platinum membership (in case you thought that previous comment was aimed at you). You are correct, I do not know you, nor am I aware of previous contributions. However, previous contribution counts for nothing when this kind of situation arises. Whilst you may have given excellent service and communication to previous people, what is relevant is the situation now. I believe my post calling for your removal has contributed to you realising it is not acceptable to ignore people and treat them as you have recently, and has had a positive effect because you are now acting to resolve the issue as a result. Assuming you make good on your promises to make amends to your disappointed 'customers' then my opinion will undoubtedly change more positively :)

I think you've patted yourself on the backside enough WW.. :rolleyes: .. Asim has been a valued member here ... I will vouch for him !!

he has contributed time and supported all with his contributions.. he apparently has hit a bump in the road, before your being so obtuse .. perhaps you should of sat back on this one !!

You really believe that you had any positive affect on the outcome.. then you are fantasizing the facts.

You are correct about "1" thing .. you don't know Asim.. so Chill !!!.. I would call your 1 correct statement ..

"1" in a row... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Cheers ~

Lani

No, I don't agree :) .. we are a Community that supports members with more than just watches .. and at this time Asim needs our support rather than our diatribes ... I understand how the members who are involved feel ... this is not a means to an end !

This is not a "Dealer" we are talking about . Asim a member whom has contributed to this Forum, and sometimes life is unfair to individuals.. that is not an "excuse" because we all have our own cross to bare. But he is here and has addressed the members concerns and I'm sure will make all things good..

we all have had situations arise and Asim is no different from anyone of us given the circumstances.

it's easy to point the finger given the circumstances.. it's harder to reach out a hand to a member that needs a lift.

The Admin team is not here to get involved with members "trade" unless it is a total scam.. and I'm of the opinion that Asim is not a scammer !!

We are supposedly all adults here and can work it out between ourselves ...

Everything in life is easy to tear down.... harder to build and forgive... karma is just that.. unless you are walking around with a perfect slate..

Asim I hope you come back..... there are many members here that care what happens to you as a person.. and not a trader. :D

We stick together ... through the good times and the bad..

worth more to ME than .02

A~C

Lani

Yes, lets all reach out a hand to someone who takes our money then ignores our communications for two months. All very "community oriented" rather than worrying about individuals getting shafted. Very easy to say if you are not the one who has been worrying all that time if someone has run off with their money. I'm sure the words "Its ok, I like him because in the past he has made positive contributions to the forum community" are fantastic consolation to someone who has forked out a couple of hundred dollars and got nothing in return for months, not even a reply to their emails asking whats going on !

Glad to know that its more important to have made lots of posts on here rather than trading fairly. The message that gives is "we dont care if you cant trust people on here because its more important that they have contributed a lot in the past - even if they are going through a period of difficulty at other peoples financial expense at the moment".

And the easy to understand version of the above, just for the DEMSEY THE DOG; blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I think you've patted yourself on the backside enough WW.. :rolleyes: .. Asim has been a valued member here ... I will vouch for him !!

he has contributed time and supported all with his contributions.. he apparently has hit a bump in the road, before your being so obtuse .. perhaps you should of sat back on this one !!

You really believe that you had any positive affect on the outcome.. then you are fantasizing the facts.

You are correct about "1" thing .. you don't know Asim.. so Chill !!!.. I would call your 1 correct statement ..

"1" in a row... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Cheers ~

Lani

Like I said - Im sure your opinion is fantastic consolation to the people who have been worried they just lost their money for the last few months. I am also sure its easy to vouch for someone who has not taken YOUR money, but someone elses.

Incidentally, I am not patting myself on the back - if you READ my post you quoted above, I actually praised Asim for fronting up and finally dealing with the issue. The fact is, this should not have happened in the first place - regardless of previous contribution.

You are entitled to your opinion about whether my original post has made a positive contribution, but I note that PRIOR to my post this guy had been keeping quiet and was not replying to any of these unhappy customers. If it took an honest and unbiased observation from a newbie such as me who was under the understanding that the whole point of these forums was being able to trust people then so be it ! If that assumption on my part is incorrect, someone do please tell me.

Incidentally, it is a complete cop-out to tell someone to "chill" when you disagree with their opinion; a meaningless and juvenile thing to say. I am perfectly chilled, however I am actively explaining my opinion supported with actual reasoning behind that rather than just making throwaway comments like "chill" !

I would like to chime in and say that it would have been easiest on all of us, especially Asim

if he wuold just have made a post here or shot an e-mail to all concerned that he had some troubles

going on in his life and that he would take care of the things he sold when he got himself togheter.

But that would be in the best of worlds. We people are not all reacting in the same way.

Some chose to keep somethings very personal, and I respect that. Some people might find comfort

in sharing their hurting experiences with others, and I respect that to.

What is important here is that Asim has answered us and given us his word that he will do things right.

Given this we should all support him, not knock him down even further, and try to make his way back to "normal"

as good as possible given the circumstances.

I am confident my things will arrive from Asim.

Best regards

Mike

...if Asim reads this my empathy goes out to you my friend.. and please know that you have support here and "people" that really care for your wellness..

A~C

Lani

And what of the 'wellness' of the people who have been ignored these past few months, having spent their money but still seen the guy who was ignoring them finding the time to log on and make posts and 'wrist-shots' but not sending them what they had paid for ??

Do you care for THEIR wellness too ?

I would like to chime in and say that it would have been easiest on all of us, especially Asim

if he wuold just have made a post here or shot an e-mail to all concerned that he had some troubles

going on in his life and that he would take care of the things he sold when he got himself togheter.

But that would be in the best of worlds. We people are not all reacting in the same way.

Some chose to keep somethings very personal, and I respect that. Some people might find comfort

in sharing their hurting experiences with others, and I respect that to.

What is important here is that Asim has answered us and given us his word that he will do things right.

Given this we should all support him, not knock him down even further, and try to make his way back to "normal"

as good as possible given the circumstances.

I am confident my things will arrive from Asim.

Best regards

Mike

Mike, I quite agree with you. And Im not trying to beat him down - and in fact I do empathise with his personal situation too.

However what I find absolutely incredulous is the opinion of some on here that the way he has apparently treated people buying stuff from him in recent months is acceptable because he is a nice guy and has made good contributions in the past. That, quite frankly is b***ocks.

If someone has personal problems thats fair enough; there is no need to tell people what they are - and in fact whoever it was who posted about his recent relationship breakup is bang out of order if they did so without Asim's permission - we don't need to know that and he may not have wanted us to.

However, those problems should not be allowed to cause other people worry, concern or loss in any way. The worst part is that he found the time to log on to these sites and make posts but could not find the time to respond to the people he was letting down. I just cannot get my head round how people find that OK.

Still, Asim has apologised and made promises to put things right - and this is commendable and has certainly gone a long way to redeem my opinion of him, so long as he makes good on his promise. At this stage I have no reason to disbelieve what he has said and hope that the OP will post to declare all has been resolved soon. I would be happy to retract my request for his removal from the site now that he has made a public declaration to resolve these issues - he has done the right thing now and it would be unfair for me not to.

Perhaps this is a good stage for the mods to close this topic, and we can leave Asim to make his amends without further argument on the topic. It is clear there are two opposing opinions on this matter and never the twain shall meet, but let it be accepted that it was not me, the newbie, who was the first one to make childish and personal comments, it was DEMSEY the dog, a "platinum member" who chose that path. :thumbdown:

"Boy".. and I use the term in all seriousness.. if it's a sparring match your looking for .. last month I would of passed.. but you caught me at a good time.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

this is what I am referring to when I say your patting yourself on your insignificant arse.. seeing that you cannot spell reailize correctly .. how do you know what it means ?? :lol:

I believe my post calling for your removal has contributed to you realising it is not acceptable to ignore people and treat them as you have recently, and has had a positive effect because you are now acting to resolve the issue as a result.

I still have outstanding monies out there that I have faith that the the people involved will deliver their goods.. and it has been more than 3 months.. for the members that have waited that long.. no it is not "justified" but for you to use the harsh words you have without contributing jack shit to finding a solution other than blowing hot air.. it shows your character !!

"Boy" I have thrown away more than you will ever willingly donate to this forum .. and I have donated more than you will ever spend on yourself.. that is not bravado that's just FACT !!

So if you can walk your talk.. or as I suspect just talk the talk... why don't you drop 600 usd to the Raffle upgrade to match my donation.. if you think I'm not concerned with supporting all the members here... or if your just here to spar .. at least drop something like 30 usd to help support your own usage.. unless your still living at home with Mom and Dad.. :lol:

I know you won't donate the 100 usd that a lot of members other than "yourself" have done so people like you can come here and "coat tail" the rest of us !!

And I suppose "cop out" makes you a literary genius.. :yawn: you may want to edit that double negative..

Incidentally, , it is a complete cop-out to tell someone to "chill" when you disagree with their opinion; a meaningless and juvenile thing to say. I am perfectly chilled, however I am actively explaining my opinion supported with actual reasoning behind that rather than just making throwaway comments like "chill" !it is a complete cop-out to tell someone to "chill" when you disagree with their opinion; a meaningless and juvenile thing to say. I am perfectly chilled, however I am actively explaining my opinion supported with actual reasoning behind that rather than just making throwaway comments like "chill" !

Unlike you .. I don't "kick a man when he may be down" .. unless their wife beaters or child molesters..

so WW either put up or "SHUT UP!" :thumbsupsmileyanim: and that is another classic quote .... :)

Cheers

L

Hi WhichWatch, welcome to the board.

Enjoying yourself here?

Hi sander - thanks for the question. My honest answer is "I was until I encountered certain people !" But I guess there are always going to be people who think they are better than others because of their actions or wealth or intellect. Each to their own. :whistling:

Edited by WhichWatch

This is seriously getting way out of hand,

this was not the intention of the OP and definetly does not make any sense.

@@ WW: Why the aggressive tone?

This is not my "home" fora, im more actice on RWI, but I regulary browse this fora and more than often have a look at Lanis incredible photos.

I dont think you understand the amount of passion and dedication that Lani puts into this FORA,

what I can tell from reading his posts he is a very sympathich, empathic and humble man. As good hearted and genuine as they come.

So please, if just for you own sake, cant you just chill out!!

Regards

Mike

Hi sander - thanks for the question. My honest answer is "I was until I encountered certain people !" But I guess there are always going to be people who think they are better than others because of their actions or wealth or intellect. Each to their own. :whistling:

The certain people you refer to is a well respected member and friend of our community.

Perhaps this is not the right place for you.