When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone have any problems receiving purchases from Asim?

houndoggie

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its realize, not reailize, and they're, not their. Yes, it is a classic quote. If you intend to get into a silly grammar match, make sure you are correct first.

Cheers boy.

you go girl !! :lol:

I stay correct.. in the Hawaiian pdgin sense.. :D

Hawaiian pidgin Dictionary.. la dat

bulleh

Bulleh (spelled phonetically) :

Used as slang in hawaiian pigeon. It is used between men primarily, however, plenty women will address a man with this salutation. It stems from the word "bully". In hawaiian pigeon the "U" is sounded/pronounced "ooh" so the word has been slurred from "Bully" too "boo leh".

Often a man will greet another with "Hey boo leh, howzit?" It is like saying "your the bull/ bully, you dah man." It is just a nice way to say "You dah man and I will be submissive to you"

ex:

1) "yo' whassup bulleh, howzit ?"

2) "No way Iam do'n dat, you dah bulleh, you do it.."

so no ack .. 8)

Lani :D

you go girl !! :lol:

I stay correct.. in the Hawaiian pdgin sense.. :D

Hawaiian pidgin Dictionary.. la dat

bulleh

Bulleh (spelled phonetically) :

Used as slang in hawaiian pigeon. It is used between men primarily, however, plenty women will address a man with this salutation. It stems from the word "bully". In hawaiian pigeon the "U" is sounded/pronounced "ooh" so the word has been slurred from "Bully" too "boo leh".

Often a man will greet another with "Hey boo leh, howzit?" It is like saying "your the bull/ bully, you dah man." It is just a nice way to say "You dah man and I will be submissive to you"

ex:

1) "yo' whassup bulleh, howzit ?"

2) "No way Iam do'n dat, you dah bulleh, you do it.."

so no ack .. 8)

Lani :D

way to kick da buggah in da boto

Sigh, I could go on and on about RWG2's new playtoy but he's realy not worth the effort so . . .

Whichwatch, [censored] off! :bangin:

Col.

[censored] off yourself you rude [censored]. Where the [censored] did that attack come from ? Jesus - you just had to stick your oar in didn't you !? Try reading a WHOLE thread before opening your mouth in future [censored] !

Col is prolly sleeping now, so we have to wait awhile.

Mate it was your fault this whole scenario started in the first place and all I was doing was sticking up for you so I suggest you show some common decency and don't just sit back making stupid comments like that. It seems you are enjoying this dispute as much as the other morons who seem to think its funny that I gave a s.h.i.t. about your predicament. Well it seems my concern was misplaced. Thanks a lot. I will know not to give a damn about people like you in future. It seems you are the sort of person who likes loading the gun for someone else to shoot. Why not just go blow yourself up =@=@=@

Just when I thought it was all over...

Hang on for a sec, guys... I need to go grab some drinks and a snack... BRB!

I got the snack :thumbsupsmileyanim:

world Famous Malasadas... From Leonard's bakery .......mmmmmm .. and I'm 'allowed' 1 cup O Joe a day (Big friggin cup I use) :thumbsupsmileyanim:

malasadas001.jpg

go ahead Ubi.. grab one.. :D .. snack anyone.. this is definitely a spectator sport .. 8) anyone else for a malasadas ??

malasadas002.jpg

A~C

Lani

I got the snack :thumbsupsmileyanim:

world Famous Malasadas... From Leonard's bakery .......mmmmmm .. and I'm 'allowed' 1 cup O Joe a day (Big friggin cup I use) :thumbsupsmileyanim:

malasadas001.jpg

go ahead Ubi.. grab one.. :D .. snack anyone.. this is definitely a spectator sport .. 8) anyone else for a malasadas ??

malasadas002.jpg

A~C

Lani

Lani

They look just too appetizing (there I spelled it with a ZEE just for you, lol). Does the bakery ship to New Zealand ? I am installing a dishwasher that someone kindly donated to me today so I need some energy 8)

It seems you are enjoying this dispute as much as the other morons who seem to think its funny that I gave a s.h.i.t. about your predicament.

Give it a rest and relax... Go re-read the last few pages and have a laugh at the back and forth that's taken place. Life's too short to be all spun up about stuff like this. Especially before the weekend.

If you honestly feel the need to get your knickers in a twist, at least do so with the full ability to write your expletives out. You have to admit the humor of it all when you're trying to make a serious rant and things like 'shit' 'fuck' 'cocksucker motherfucker' end up being expressed as [censored] or, you have to space the letters out to get past the forum's auto-censor :)

Give it a rest and relax... Go re-read the last few pages and have a laugh at the back and forth that's taken place. Life's too short to be all spun up about stuff like this. Especially before the weekend.

If you honestly feel the need to get your knickers in a twist, at least do so with the full ability to write your expletives out. You have to admit the humor of it all when you're trying to make a serious rant and things like '[censored]' '[censored]' 'cocksucker [censored]' end up being expressed as [censored] or, you have to space the letters out to get past the forum's auto-censor :)

Now THATS a funny post ! how on earth did you get those expletives in print ? (incidentally mine were not QUITE that rude, lol)

Mate it was your fault this whole scenario started in the first place and all I was doing was sticking up for you so I suggest you show some common decency and don't just sit back making stupid comments like that. It seems you are enjoying this dispute as much as the other morons who seem to think its funny that I gave a s.h.i.t. about your predicament. Well it seems my concern was misplaced. Thanks a lot. I will know not to give a damn about people like you in future. It seems you are the sort of person who likes loading the gun for someone else to shoot. Why not just go blow yourself up =@=@=@

Didn't ask for your help or your editorials, nor did I need any help. I don't know why you choose this thread to pepper anyway. I asked for it to be closed awhile back as soon as asim showed up and responded. Welcome to forum, you really ingratiated yourself to everyone quite well. I hope you don't act like this in real life. Furthermore, please, please don't give a damn about me.

I simply made a comment that Col was prolly sleeping so people would put their popcorn away.

Tell me to blow myself up?? WTF is wrong with you? Never did I say one negative thing towards you and you attack me with a bunch of martyr bullsh!t.

Really Classy.

Now, can we please close this thread up.

sheesh wrong quote the first time... first cup of coffee in 2 months.. yikes !!

R-

Can you Express me one of those? Should would go good with that Kona I'm sipping on ;)

I just had 6 myself ... one cup O coffee.. I'm milking it all day long.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

myabe someday we can find a way for you and your tribe to come to the islands.. :thumbsupsmileyanim: .. you folks would fit right in.. the "Hapa" tribe.. :D

@hounddoggie ... your reputation is not diminished at all by this thread !! everything will work itself out.. or we just continue with the drama.. B)

A~C

Lan

Lani,

Those look freakin good!

people come from all parts of the globe to have the "Malasadas".. I gotta get there after the gym ... before the trolley carring the tourist from Japan beats me there.. but I do like the women in the trolley's.. macdonalds improved their looks over the last decade.. :thumbsupsmileyanim: .. nay they all look alike (say's one who is Asian himself) :lol:

a~c

L

I just had 6 myself ... one cup O coffee.. I'm milking it all day long.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

myabe someday we can find a way for you and your tribe to come to the islands.. :thumbsupsmileyanim: .. you folks would fit right in.. the "Hapa" tribe.. :D

@hounddoggie ... your reputation is not diminished at all by this thread !! everything will work itself out.. or we just continue with the drama.. B)

A~C

Lan

Lani, why on earth would my reputation be diminished?

By the way, I'll be in Maui in one months time for a week long vacation, and I can't wait!!!! I'll be sporting my YGG custom painted watch,influenced heavily form a Polynesian tribal art:

0ae6886a.jpg

0bcd2e5e.jpg

people come from all parts of the globe to have the "Malasadas".. I gotta get there after the gym ... before the trolley carring the tourist from Japan beats me there.. but I do like the women in the trolley's.. macdonalds improved their looks over the last decade.. :thumbsupsmileyanim: .. nay they all look alike (say's one who is Asian himself) :lol:

a~c

L

Aside from the laid back attitude and the beautiful scenery, I think i have found yet another reason to finally make the trip to the islands!