When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone have any problems receiving purchases from Asim?

houndoggie

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really trying not to get too pissy about this but it was almost six months ago that I made payment for a Breitling box and yet to see it or my money back after several PM's to ASIM.

I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt for now as I'm a pretty easy going guy but it doesn't look good.

I'm really trying not to get too pissy about this but it was almost six months ago that I made payment for a Breitling box and yet to see it or my money back after several PM's to ASIM.

I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt for now as I'm a pretty easy going guy but it doesn't look good.

Yeah, one really has to bite his tounge not to lash out for this issue.

Still hoping it will resolve, dont care to much for Asims non-responsivness though....

Regards

Mike

I understand that Asim has just bought or is going to buy an item that was just listed.

If you can afford to buy that then you can afford to refund my money for the non existent Breitling box you [censored].

How about a PM replying to my request for a refund...This isn't how 'trusted' members treat each other.

Admin can we suspend this guys account until he has paid everyone back?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I eventually did receive a refund from him but it took about 6 months :(

Asim.

You must have some hard time these days but you should consider to fix all these issues. :whistling:

I've been dealing with you once and it was smooth.

You sent me a gift on top of it :)

I would never have expected such a mess for such a long time. :wounded1:

Please remember that it is never too late to fix problems like this. :victory:

It is a huge problem to not adress them though. :angry:

Come on, do yourself a favour and protect your reputation, if not for this membership, at least just for your own. :rolleyes:

Stephane

Asim.

You must have some hard time these days but you should consider to fix all these issues. :whistling:

I've been dealing with you once and it was smooth.

You sent me a gift on top of it :)

I would never have expected such a mess for such a long time. :wounded1:

Please remember that it is never too late to fix problems like this. :victory:

It is a huge problem to not adress them though. :angry:

Come on, do yourself a favour and protect your reputation, if not for this membership, at least just for your own. :rolleyes:

Stephane

Well said Stephane, thanks :) Mike

Well said Stephane, thanks :) Mike

Ditto.

Asim is on some hard times, but that is not an excuse. It's really none of my business aside I have a casual interest in Asim as an e-bud here on RWG.

I don't remember which exactly, but a member of the Admin. team quipped as of late (paraphrased); "Dealing from the member group is an easy way to get bound up all to hell....." As an individual, you have no support team. Just because you have a friend who is a jobber in watch parts, and you can get them bulk on the cheap, and you are willing to extend a service to the membership, in the name of solidarity, and even make a few bucks on the side for your troubles? Think twice, thrice, four times and then forget it. One bout of appendicitis that lays you up for three weeks with orders from 'friends' pending? You will be hunted through the streets by villagers with torches. Just not worth it. Once upon a time any member with a Dremel tool and a steady hand was a 'modder'. Man, the fall out was like the USS Indianapolis hitting a mine field on route to Tinian. Three or four members I can think of off hand were celebrities. Before they were strung up with piano wire. Then there was a guy who thought it would be good fun to source homage watches with an RWG logo. Leave it all to the pros.

This thread is a perfect example and should be pinned with regard.

• 2 months later...