When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone have any problems receiving purchases from Asim?

houndoggie

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have given asim the benefit of the doubt for 2 and a half months concerning my purchase.

member migge is waiting since July and another member for 30 days.

It appears that asim has also ignored PMs from myself and migge even though he logs in regularly, as recent as yesterday on RG.

It is also convenient that he has set his status to private here, so we cannot see his last activity unless he posts.

:( It's never nice to see these kind of posts, as it means that something is wrong (on some level) with the person involved, and it's never nice to think of a fellow member being in some kind of difficulty.

Here's hoping that everything gets resolved swiftly and amicably :good:

:( It's never nice to see these kind of posts, as it means that something is wrong (on some level) with the person involved, and it's never nice to think of a fellow member being in some kind of difficulty.

Here's hoping that everything gets resolved swiftly and amicably :good:

I hear you. Unfortunately, I was strung along by asim long enough to have the paypal dispute nuclear option expire. So I am at the whim of asim's conscience. I was hoping to catch some people in my situation before the 45 paypal dispute expired.

I dealt with Asim...he was the buyer.

It was a smooth deal, that is why I'm in this thread.

He even sent me a gift (splendid book about IWC pilot watches.)

He is kinda slow maybe but the fact he is currently OFF board for a while might be a sign of a serious problem in his life.

Allthough I agree that communication should be continued.

I hear you. Unfortunately, I was strung along by asim long enough to have the paypal dispute nuclear option expire. So I am at the whim of asim's conscience. I was hoping to catch some people in my situation before the 45 paypal dispute expired.

That's certainly concerning to hear, if it was indeed a deliberate delaying tactic, I hope you can get things resolved :)

I dealt with Asim...he was the buyer.

It was a smooth deal, that is why I'm in this thread.

He even sent me a gift (splendid book about IWC pilot watches.)

He is kinda slow maybe but the fact he is currently OFF board for a while might be a sign of a serious problem in his life.

Allthough I agree that communication should be continued.

his last post here was Sept 9, a wrist shot. He has had since July 1 for my item. I can forward my communications with him to you if you like.

a sign of a serious problem in his life.

He had an engagement broken off recently. Some may say that is not serious, and not an excuse if a reason at all to not fulfill commitments. Then again, some find themselves on that island at the bottom of a rum bottle, or, sitting on the edge of what was once 'their' bed, thinking all sorts of irrational and rash thoughts.

Asim will be OK. I'm sure everyone will get their stuff.

He had an engagement broken off recently. Some may say that is not serious, and not an excuse if a reason at all to not fulfill commitments. Then again, some find themselves on that island at the bottom of a rum bottle, or, sitting on the edge of what was once 'their' bed, thinking all sorts of irrational and rash thoughts.

My wife was going into labor and I still found enough time to package up a watch I had sold the day before so I could get it mailed on time. It took 3 minutes of my time. I am sorry if asim has had a bad relationship, but he has had 2 and half months to send items.

No [censored] demsey, but had he communicated anything as such, I wouldn't have posted this. And it is isn't just I, at least 2 others are effected. So yeah, when you don't respond to PMs but login and post wrist shots, yeah, I will assume you are dodging me and not suffering a personal crisis.

No [censored] demsey, but had he communicated anything as such, I wouldn't have posted this. And it is isn't just I, at least 2 others are effected. So yeah, when you don't respond to PMs but login and post wrist shots, yeah, I will assume you are dodging me and not suffering a personal crisis.

Good point.

not to butt in on what is supposed to be a business dealing where money is involved..

but many times when things like this happen, you try and distance yourself from things that were "habits" and remind you of the past..

if Asim reads this my empathy goes out to you my friend.. and please know that you have support here and "people" that really care for your wellness..

We've all been there, some worst than others..

I think he needs our support more than anything right now..and hopefully this will all be resolved.

A~C

Lani

I cannot speak on his behalf, but there could be a number of variables or reasons for the situation at hand here. I think a lot could be cleared up if he would either reply to your PMs or even just made a post in this thread.

Based on my past communications and discussions with him, I don't believe he is out to take anyone's money, so this strikes me as very strange...

Hi, sorry to hear your problems - I dont know the guy as Im a noob but one thing I would say to everyone; 45 days is way long enough. NEVER let it go beyond a disputable situation with paypal if thats what you have used. Its your only protection ! Any trader deserves to be disputed if they make you wait that long, and I know the really reputable ones on here would agree and accept that. Of course, not knowing or thinking something has "happened" to someone can be a worry, but in this example it seems the guy has been logging on to the sites still on a daily basis and just ignoring contacts. So its not like he has had a heart attack or something ! There is, in my mind, no acceptable explanation for ignoring people regardless of the problem.

The time has come for the administrators of this board and RepGEEK and Rep-Watch Info to suspend this traders' account and declare them UN-TRUSTED until such time they rectify these problems and redeem themselves.

If we cant trust the TRUSTED TRADERS, who can we trust ? People use the info on these sites as a way of protecting themselves from fraudsters and if the site admins allow "traders-gone-bad" to remain then pretty soon people will distrust the site itself.

Grim words, but I hope everyone agrees. :(

^ I am not a trader, just a watch enthusiast.

I am very sorry for the delay.

I promise this will be over soon. You will get the items, and with gifts because I never intended to play anybody here.

After all this I won't sell anything again. Just out of respect.

Kind Regards,

Asim

^ I am not a trader, just a watch enthusiast.

I am very sorry for the delay.

I promise this will be over soon. You will get the items, and with gifts because I never intended to play anybody here.

After all this I won't sell anything again. Just out of respect.

Kind Regards,

Asim

Asim, "out of respect" I think you should have kept up proper communications with the several people you have disappointed. I look forward to seeing a post soon, to the effect that you have either paid people back in full or provided them with working acceptable products. I am sure if you see them right then that will be an end of all this confusion and frustration. In future, if there is one in reps for you, I suggest you just let people know if you are having difficulties. Good on you for making a post at least though. Hopefully you are now busy contacting the relevant people and making favourable arrangements with them.

Edited by WhichWatch