When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone have any problems receiving purchases from Asim?

houndoggie

congrats Lani and WW !!

cool show !

please continue 8)=@:p

cheers,

Frank

LOL - sorry to disappoint Frank. I'm going to bow out at this stage. I have made salient and justified observations on the original topic and defended myself against the bullies - now I'm going to relax with a glass of wine at the end of my day and enjoy the start of my weekend. :1a::1a::1a:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The certain people you refer to is a well respected member and friend of our community.

Perhaps this is not the right place for you.

If that "certain person" is respected just because he makes donations and brags about it and thinks it gives him the right to assume he is correct about everything and treat newbies any which way he pleases perhaps you are right. But I think I will stick around ! :bicycle: I am sure there are other people on here who are respected for the right reasons. :rolleyes:

WW.. I am by no means "rich" .. I don't drive fancy cars.. live in a ritzy dwelling.. and I am by no means better than any member here..I'm a worker bee.. I've not had anything handed to me.. about a month ago I went through an experience that some would say would be a life altering experience.. it was not for me.. the reason being I could look myself in the mirror and know that I never considered myself "better" than anyone else .. and try and treat others the way I would wanted to be treated..

most of us here that have been here for a little while have created bonds... we see members children born.. members marry.. and then we see members that run into bad times and all sorts of catastrophes .. and we feel for them and try and help..

You have not experienced any of the above .. I would gladly reimburse any of the members in this thread.. the money was not the issue with me.. it was the well being of a member who has had life hit him in the gut ..

but I certainly don't stick my "values" any where that I have spent so little time at..

We as a community have supported members with more than just watch issues.. My passion for this community goes farther than just watches.. as many, many members here feel the same way..

So before you go claiming victory .. stay awhile and 'observe' what we do here other than watches.. you may be surprised at what you experience.

in your eye's I may be a joke.. that's not going to bother me.. after your done.. I'll still do what I do here .. as will many .. many others... we stay through thick and thin...

and I will continue standing up for those who make mistakes.. everyone deserves a second chance.. it's what it means to be Human.. :)

A~C

Lani

WW.. I am by no means "rich" .. I don't drive fancy cars.. live in a ritzy dwelling.. and I am by no means better than any member here..I'm a worker bee.. I've not had anything handed to me.. about a month ago I went through an experience that some would say would be a life altering experience.. it was not for me.. the reason being I could look myself in the mirror and know that I never considered myself "better" than anyone else .. and try and treat others the way I would wanted to be treated..

most of us here that have been here for a little while have created bonds... we see members children born.. members marry.. and then we see members that run into bad times and all sorts of catastrophes .. and we feel for them and try and help..

You have not experienced any of the above .. I would gladly reimburse any of the members in this thread.. the money was not the issue with me.. it was the well being of a member who has had life hit him in the gut ..

but I certainly don't stick my "values" any where that I have spent so little time at..

We as a community have supported members with more than just watch issues.. My passion for this community goes farther than just watches.. as many, many members here feel the same way..

So before you go claiming victory .. stay awhile and 'observe' what we do here other than watches.. you may be surprised at what you experience.

in your eye's I may be a joke.. that's not going to bother me.. after your done.. I'll still do what I do here .. as will many .. many others... we stay through thick and thin...

and I will continue standing up for those who make mistakes.. everyone deserves a second chance.. it's what it means to be Human.. :)

A~C

Lani

Lani,

Im not claiming victory :wounded1:

And with regards your post above, I am prepared to accept what you have said.

I just didn't like the way you went about your previous posts to me. This is not about warfare for me. Its about opinion, and everyone has a right to their own. Telling people they (or their a.r.s.e.) is insignificant as a way to make your point just ain't cricket :mellow:

Will you accept that its equally relevant for me, as the 'outsider' to believe the primary issue here is those who have suffered as a result of Asim's problems, if I accept that its more natural for you to empathise for someone who has been around a long time ? It is only natural for an unbiased person to judge a situation in its "current state" :) And perhaps we are BOTH right here ?

Im not rich either btw. I make just about enough to pay my rent and buy food for the week, with the occasional extra from time to time.

Buying a replica watch, and maybe developing it as a hobby is a big thing for me as although the amounts concerned do not compare to buying a gen watch, they are still a fair chunk of money for me. Therefore, I considered how I would feel if it had been me who had forked out my money and not got anything in return. Yes, I imposed my own value there. Doesn't mean I am wrong though.

i don't know Asim and I do genuinely feel for the guy if he has gone through personal problems. If only it had not been the case that he was still logging on to these sites whilst ignoring people I would not have felt quite so strongly about the situation. but as the OP said - if he can find time to send a watch out while his wife is in labour yet Asim is playing on websites while ignoring communications from people he has taken money from thats just not on and any unbiased observer is going to favour the OP.

Anyway, I have stated I am impressed that Asim has now fronted up and promised to resolve the situation, and I have retracted my call for his removal since he seems to be making amends, so shall we agree to shake ? :drinks:

Oh, and I will take you up on your offer and stay a while :):good:

My wife was going into labor and I still found enough time to package up a watch I had sold the day before so I could get it mailed on time. It took 3 minutes of my time. I am sorry if asim has had a bad relationship, but he has had 2 and half months to send items.

Hello? If you have taken someones money then send them there stuff, period. If he Is having problems then why the wrist shots and showing up at the geek. He cant take one minute and return a pm? Im sorry but there Is no excuse for this kind of behavior. :nea: Just two pennies from the peanut galery :) Mike

Lani,

I just didn't like the way you went about your previous posts to me. This is not about warfare for me. Its about opinion, and everyone has a right to their own. Telling people they (or their a.r.s.e.) is insignificant as a way to make your point just ain't cricket :mellow:

Will you accept that its equally relevant for me, as the 'outsider' to believe the primary issue here is those who have suffered as a result of Asim's problems, if I accept that its more natural for you to empathise for someone who has been around a long time ? It is only natural for an unbiased person to judge a situation in its "current state" :) And perhaps we are BOTH right here ?

Im not rich either btw. I make just about enough to pay my rent and buy food for the week, with the occasional extra from time to time.

Buying a replica watch, and maybe developing it as a hobby is a big thing for me as although the amounts concerned do not compare to buying a gen watch, they are still a fair chunk of money for me. Therefore, I considered how I would feel if it had been me who had forked out my money and not got anything in return. Yes, I imposed my own value there. Doesn't mean I am wrong though.

i don't know Asim and I do genuinely feel for the guy if he has gone through personal problems. If only it had not been the case that he was still logging on to these sites whilst ignoring people I would not have felt quite so strongly about the situation. but as the OP said - if he can find time to send a watch out while his wife is in labour yet Asim is playing on websites while ignoring communications from people he has taken money from thats just not on and any unbiased observer is going to favour the OP.

Anyway, I have stated I am impressed that Asim has now fronted up and promised to resolve the situation, and I have retracted my call for his removal since he seems to be making amends, so shall we agree to shake ? :drinks:

this was not "personal" .. I would take you back if needed.. .. believe that.. it's all good B)

misunderstanding.. I am protective over "our" community..

Good you will stay.. through thick and thin .. we stay... :)

A~C

LANI

11months a member,you're an expert not a noob.

11 months already? Whoa. In some ways it feels longer. Like, 4 years, 11 months. :whistling:

And still, I feel I've forgotten more about replicas and people and web pages than most will ever know. Just one post here from 'Neo'. That's what this thread needs. And some more cow bell.

Woof, woof.

Lani,

I certainly know that feeling. The other day, I treated myself to an$8.50 bezel insert for a project watch I'm working on, and given how dire my financial circumstances are, that $8.50 might as well have been $850, as the impact financially was about the same. But, there comes a point when, no matter how dire circumstances are, you just have to treat yourself to something just as a reminder that there's more to life than worrying about money...

This is a truly awesome community, and once you've been here a while, I think you'll come to see that community in action :):good:

11 months already? Whoa. In some ways it feels longer. Like, 4 years, 11 months. :whistling:

And still, I feel I've forgotten more about replicas and people and web pages than most will ever know. Just one post here from 'Neo'. That's what this thread needs. And some more cow bell.

Woof, woof.

Amigo, everything needs more cow bell :lol: *insert cowbell clip here*

Wow, this thread has really crapped itself nicely since I went to bed last night.

Since I started this thread, I request that admin close it, as my only intention was to get asim to respond to our concerns. He has responded and assured us that he will make right the problems. If in another month, we are still without our items, we can revisit it.

Wow, this thread has really crapped itself nicely since I went to bed last night.

Since I started this thread, I request that admin close it, as my only intention was to get asim to respond to our concerns. He has responded and assured us that he will make right the problems. If in another month, we are still without our items, we can revisit it.

Nah, we're all cleaned up after the crapping incident, lol. Since Demsey has got me watching that damned cowbell clip I'm not gonna get any sleep cos I can't get it out of my head now though :bicycle: Bad dog Demsey :pardon:

The post has achieved its aim and its great Asim has responded to you - hope now things resolve quickly. Once it does, I'm gonna be the first to ask that you post to say its all fixed; is that cool ? I'm pretty quick to jump on someone if they are doing the wrong thing, but just as quick to forgive and forget once they put it right :-)

And I re-iterate your request to admin. This thread is done now :)

By the way - good morning ! I'm off to bed on the other side of the world.

Edited by WhichWatch

"Boy".. and I use the term in all seriousness.. if it's a sparring match your looking for .. last month I would of passed.. but you caught me at a good time.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

this is what I am referring to when I say your patting yourself on your insignificant [censored].. seeing that you cannot spell reailize correctly .. how do you know what it means ?? :lol:

Unlike you .. I don't "kick a man when he may be down" .. unless their wife beaters or child molesters..

and that is another classic quote .... :)

Cheers

L

Its realize, not reailize, and they're, not their. Yes, it is a classic quote. If you intend to get into a silly grammar match, make sure you are correct first.

Cheers boy.

To the op, and all others waiting- I hope it comes to an amicable end.