When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Oris Carlos Coste

dannychad

Silix has one listed for $265 USD.

I can't speak for the quality...but there are some pretty good reviews on this board from some of the other members.

I bought the genuine Oris CCC last month but ended up selling it to a co-worker...he is in love with that watch.

i, too, have this watch...it's amazing quality - build and looks...thick crystal, very detailed dial...fantastic double AR...the watch is thick/beasty -- but one of the best looking divers IMO...

check any of the dealers -- shop for price/service...i have to assume that there's only one factory - so all dealers have the same watch...

i got mine thru a member trade...

R-

I got mine from Silix and was very impressed by it....but I was pi**ed by the stripped screw-down crown, was not ablke to screw it tight after only 4 days of use, sent it to Silix for repair and they never managed to come back with an updated watch...so I got a full refund for it and now wait for the new 51mm Super Diver Chrono that ORIS released on this years Basel World.

Theo

I got mine from Silix and was very impressed by it....but I was pi**ed by the stripped screw-down crown, was not ablke to screw it tight after only 4 days of use, sent it to Silix for repair and they never managed to come back with an updated watch...so I got a full refund for it and now wait for the new 51mm Super Diver Chrono that ORIS released on this years Basel World.

Theo

There is a "home" fix for that problem:

Regards,

Francisco

Unfortunately I don't have the tools and resources to do the modifications myself. Should I stay away from this watch entirely? Is the modification something a knowledgeable watch repair guy can take care of? Thanks to all for your help and advice.

A repair guy that follows the instructions will not have any problem. That's the reason I wrote them ;)

In one case the crown was damaged as well. Fortunatly the gen Oris crown is easily available and it was replaced.

Regards,

Francisco