When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sea Dweller

hotbody77

• 2 weeks later...

My SSD from PT is coming back from Tribal next week. Tribal did the mods for me, cg's shaved and gen pearl. I will post some pictures when its back.

Did you know that Tribal is living in Germany? Have you read the review in RWG where a SSD is used by pro divers? Look in the search function for it.

What i like about the ssd from PT is the weight off the watch and the bracelet is topnotch! The watch feals like a sturdy tool! Best of all, mine gaines 2 seconds a day!

It's running like a charm. PT is also a very nice guy to do business with. Hope this is helpfull.

Not in terms of which one to buy, but I think my favorite SeaDweller, is the modern 16600. My reasoning for this, and as much as I love the look of the vintage models like the Great White, I feel that other than the HE valve, lack of cyclops, and the dial print, they are very similar to the vintage Submariners like the 1680, where the 16600 (while equally as similar to the 16610) when compared to something like the 1680, definitely looks like an 'improved upon re-working'... (at least, I think so :lol: )