When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Summers Gone

lanikai

Yesterday was the last day of Summer.. Today is the first day of Fall..

Summer is officially over.. :wounded1:

Hawaii late news showed clips of Colorado's snow storm.... thought of Ubi and family .. it was 70 degrees on moment and snowing the nest.. yikes ;)

the grill are brought inside.. unless your name is Nanuq ...

so farewell to summer swells (waves) and get ready for the Holiday Season ....

Bid goodbye to summer with this..

Summer Breeze

Summer breeze

summer long

I'll sing to you

my summer song

Read a poem

A summer song

It isn't long

It's just a song

From my heart

a poem long

but not at all

my summer song

My summer long

is something special

a poem, a song

to my heart belong

Summer breeze

summer long

I'll sing to you

my summer song

Summer Song

corny.. but it'sw all I could dig up at the last minute.. :victory:

AC

Lani :victory:

"Summer"? What're you guys talking about? Is that the "S-word" I hear people mention?

We got SNOW right above my house and 36 degrees out! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Get out the snowshoes and skis!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

This is the most depressing time of year for me. I'm a summer person, and I can't stand the long Canadian winter. The weather is still nice in Toronto, but any day now the heat will leave us and not return for another eight months or so. Maybe when I put away my skateboard this year I'll look in to getting a snowboard and maybe enjoy the snow this year :yu:

This is the most depressing time of year for me. I'm a summer person, and I can't stand the long Canadian winter. The weather is still nice in Toronto, but any day now the heat will leave us and not return for another eight months or so. Maybe when I put away my skateboard this year I'll look in to getting a snowboard and maybe enjoy the snow this year :yu:

today into tomorrow will be some of the hottest day's yet.. the trade winds have died.. and we'll surely be over 100 in the city.. with all the concrete and buildings around..

you mentioned skateboarding .. I notice how that has now changed a lot of a surrounding landscape.. poles blocking access to stairs .. anywhere that an extreme boarder can go is now blocked in some form.. is it that way there andreww?

A~C

L