When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Holy @$%*!

jfreeman420

Just been reading about this big bang. Apparently it is made of king gold which is some new alloy developed for hublot. Some of their watches are made of cermet which is an alloy used in electronics and is heat and scratch proof. I guess it makes sense now why they made a rose gold rep out of rose gold colored ceramic.

This information is quite disheartening to me considering these are $30,000 watches. They are not even made of precious metals. Glad we have these reps.

I don't think Hublot has shipped any genuine King Powers (based on reading the gen forums), so this must be made from Photo's which would explain inaccuracies.

Actually it looks pretty good to me, but I really don't get into the King Power design so I'm no expert

hublot are tools

their new watch model, says, well, we already loook like an AP, lets try to look like a combo between that and a concord

oh HUBLOT are the chinese target copy cats of teh watch world. I don't care if they are making watches that were made of gold that was mined out of Debby Gibson's ass (she is still hot)

they BLOW

but my dad wants this watch to :)

as with all the other models, it will be way over priced.

hublot are tools

their new watch model, says, well, we already loook like an AP, lets try to look like a combo between that and a concord

oh HUBLOT are the chinese target copy cats of teh watch world. I don't care if they are making watches that were made of gold that was mined out of Debby Gibson's ass (she is still hot)

they BLOW

but my dad wants this watch to :)

as with all the other models, it will be way over priced.

I will never look at Debbie Gibson the same way again. One of the funniest things that I have seen here. Thanks for the laugh :lol: Mike

I think this watch looks pretty good. I emailed Hont and he says it uses the low beat movement. The price is $330. I thought it would be much more. As far as the inaccuracies, no one would even know what this watch is and would never be able to say it is fake or real. I think it is close enough for the fact that most people couldn't tell this watch from Debbie Gibsons ass. :D I like it.

Here is a gen for reference.

post-1628-125372303541_thumb.jpg

I think this watch looks pretty good. I emailed Hont and he says it uses the low beat movement. The price is $330. I thought it would be much more. As far as the inaccuracies, no one would even know what this watch is and would never be able to say it is fake or real. I think it is close enough for the fact that most people couldn't tell this watch from Debbie Gibsons ass. :D I like it.

Here is a gen for reference.

:D

Yeah, saw that a couple of days ago on Josh's site. Im not much of a Hublot fan, but that one really caught my eye!

You saw Debbie Gibson's ass on Josh's site? Strange place for are little Debbie to show up. If a rep gig Is all she can muster then the years have not been kind to say the least. :g:

Phoband, what gives? Are you stealing my girlfriends. First you like Zeniths like I do, then you take Debbie from me? Come on, even though the years haven't been kind, I've never strayed, ever since she and I were electric youth. Hands off her doughy buttocks, pally wally.

holy crap didn't know debbie would be so popular. we need a DG subforum :)

and I've been there since electric youth. - I was a musician, she was hot, my age blonde (most important) and she "wrote her own songs" unlike that [censored] Tiffany, she was a poser.

If you haven't kept up on ms gibson, she regularly works broadway.

deborah-gibson5.jpg

Opening+Terry+Fator+Cast+Thousands+7mcRqF20PSzl.jpg

and you asked for it, now you got it - her ass

this is real, she posed for playboy i have the magazine!!!

BUHMHSKMGYVP.JPG

i have that one and drew barrymore :)

Phoband, what gives? Are you stealing my girlfriends. First you like Zeniths like I do, then you take Debbie from me? Come on, even though the years haven't been kind, I've never strayed, ever since she and I were electric youth. Hands off her doughy buttocks, pally wally.

also, see your member number :) 16 million something :) see mine? 1200

you got sloppy seconds bro - We were all pledges, we all had to do it :)

holy crap didn't know debbie would be so popular. we need a DG subforum :)

and I've been there since electric youth. - I was a musician, she was hot, my age blonde (most important) and she "wrote her own songs" unlike that [censored] Tiffany, she was a poser.

If you haven't kept up on ms gibson, she regularly works broadway.

deborah-gibson5.jpg

Opening+Terry+Fator+Cast+Thousands+7mcRqF20PSzl.jpg

and you asked for it, now you got it - her ass

this is real, she posed for playboy i have the magazine!!!

BUHMHSKMGYVP.JPG

i have that one and drew barrymore :)

Thats a very nice ass, I guess are little Debbie (not related to the pastry line)Is doing better then we thought. Little Debbie's cream filled cup cakes mmmmm :g: