When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

104 Macro Candy

lanikai

Thanks Guy's :)

The genuine Pams I have seen .. the AR is rather light with the blue hue very visible..

I'm trying to get more depth of field by manipulating the colours and high and mid level lighting.. not PS but just different processing in colour and light.. still needs work to get it in sync with the white light adjustments.. 8)

AC

Lani

I love the simple elegance of this piece. It's my favorite of the contemporary line. So far... Thanks very much for sharing! Do you think the Paci straps are worth it for the money? I'm a big fan of Heroic straps, but if you recommend having at least on Paci, which would it be? The one on this 104 rocks.

Ubi has got me really interested in the vintage dials.. Pre-A .. but this is the quintessential Modern Pam.. imo.. sub second and DW.. a must for some of my watches..

try these.. the maroon strap colours do well also.. the strap I have on is the Pre-V hide .. but you can get it on specials .. at a better price..

imo they are worth it.. I don't get them until they go on special.. but like any excellent hide they get better looking with age.. they are built very well... MP is the strap maker for Panerai..

strapcollection001.jpg

strapcollection004.jpg

Beauty Lani

I have an Ultimate 220 coming (hopefully by the beginning of next week Josh!) and I have a T crown and new polished Sead OEM style crownguard in transit as well. If I really take to it I think I may drop in a Valjoux 7750 but I am concerned about the lume as a lume nit picker I hope it's good enough that I don't need to send it out right away to be superlumed.

Beauty Lani

I have an Ultimate 220 coming (hopefully by the beginning of next week Josh!) and I have a T crown and new polished Sead OEM style crownguard in transit as well. If I really take to it I think I may drop in a Valjoux 7750 but I am concerned about the lume as a lume nit picker I hope it's good enough that I don't need to send it out right away to be superlumed.

enjoy it for awhile, before you send it out.... and post pics please :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC

Lani

enjoy it for awhile, before you send it out.... and post pics please :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC

Lani

I promise can't wait to get it!!!

my bruddah lani...i nevah knew you were a pam guy, brah we need to have a little gtg or somethin one of these day...you know i stay in town...let me know ;)

and the 104 is lookin cha cha cherry bu!

Agree.. there is Omni on Maui.. we need to coodinate with O. and see who else we can round up..maybe others will be on vaca here.. that would be cool !!

we need to do this as we neva get GTG ova heeea.. yet.. bumbai ..we go hook up la dat !!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

next up.. maybe the 029 or 089 .. or som-ting.. B)

A~C.. and Malama Pono

Lani

Sead a dealer(super mirrors) at repgeek, duplicated a pam Crownguard in the same manner as V and little Hero. Selling them over at repgeek

Agree.. there is Omni on Maui.. we need to coodinate with O. and see who else we can round up..maybe others will be on vaca here.. that would be cool !!

we need to do this as we neva get GTG ova heeea.. yet.. bumbai ..we go hook up la dat !!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

next up.. maybe the 029 or 089 .. or som-ting.. B)

A~C.. and Malama Pono

Lani

shootz my bruddah...i'm down whenevahz fo sho!

\000/ palani