When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where have all the Fiddy's gone..

lanikai

The Fiddy is pretty much a non poster here now.. time to rejuvenate some of those fiddy's :D

here's some macro's ..

Post your if you got em !! :thumbsupsmileyanim: or if you favour other big boyz.. post em !

fiddy005.jpg

fiddy010.jpg

fiddy007.jpg

fiddy009.jpg

fiddy008.jpg

fiddy011.jpg

fiddy016.jpg

fiddy019.jpg

fiddy020.jpg

Thanks for viewing B)

Let's see your fiddy's or mini fiddy's :thumbsupsmileyanim:.. or other big Pams...

AC

Lani

Nice pics Lani, whats your setup?

Thanks siesta B)

nikon.. nikor 60mm macro lens ..manual adjust (best way)

that's it.. natural lighting .. it's challenging but fun when you use the indirect natural light to highlight the area your detailing .. I use a dark t-shirt to darken areas from the light and use slivers of window light to accent other areas.

then I process with manipulating the lighting in the image.. it's not photoshop or auto adjust.. it takes time and the manipulating of all the different spectrum's of lighting.. .. without using the colour settings.. this is after playing with the white light and exposure.. for one good pic I may take 6 or 7 shots..

it is very time consuming..but I enjoy it (at times) :lol:

You just gotta kinda play with everything as I don't read any "how to" I'm lazy that way.. :yuk:

Here's one I took with very little lighting so I could bring out the curve in the crystal to distort the dial..I just used a long exposure

fiddy024.jpg

AC

lani

• 1 year later...

The Fiddy is pretty much a non poster here now.. time to rejuvenate some of those fiddy's :D

here's some macro's ..

Post your if you got em !! :thumbsupsmileyanim: or if you favour other big boyz.. post em !

fiddy005.jpg

fiddy010.jpg

fiddy007.jpg

fiddy009.jpg

fiddy008.jpg

fiddy011.jpg

fiddy016.jpg

fiddy019.jpg

fiddy020.jpg

Thanks for viewing B)

Let's see your fiddy's or mini fiddy's :thumbsupsmileyanim:.. or other big Pams...

AC

Lani

Is this watch for sale? FAX ME!