When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where do we get date wheel overlays?

jmb

Cool, and these are the correct diameter and font to use in Rolex reps? I supose the type of movement they will be going on really doesn't matter as long as the numbers line up with the window.

This is exactly what I needed, thanks Brightight!

I tried making some by scanning in an existing one actual size, then blowing up and repairing the flaws before laser printing out on white paper which was then sprayed with clear acrylic lacquer to give it some rigidity. It was good enough to prove the process, and a blind man running for his life would have been unable to distinguish between the original and my efforts. However I could tell the difference and it just wasn't good enough. If I had and could use CAD software and had access to a decent laser printer, maybe, but I don't :pardon:

As to whether the Cubic Works ones are accurate enough, I don't know, I just followed up a suggestion somewhere on the forum. They have open 6 and 9. I thought it was worth blowing $19 each on a couple to try, just waiting for them to arrive. The type of movement should make no difference I believe.

I ordered one and some spring-bars...

Starti, I might try making one, maybe printing it on the glossy photo paper... If too shiny I have some matte spray that I used to use on glossy photos way back when.