When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Hour Vision

lanikai

Lani - that is one of my most favoured watches. Can I ask which version you have ? They seem to range from $88 to $788 !!! LOL Yours looks like its the "about $200" version but I hope Im not insulting you or the watch by being incorrect here.

I'm not insulted.. however I cannot remember the price it was around 200usd .. a little more I believe .. I got it awhile ago..

AC

Lani

This my favourite watch. Beautiful pictures, thanks Lani.

And yes, they come in all prices. Toad wrote an execellent review on the Hour Vision, explaining some of the differences.

Yesterday I ordered this version: http://www.asian7750.com/cn/product_show.asp?big_pid=&ps_id=99&P_id=420&ti=

Will review (dealer) and send pictures after arrival.

Alex

I have never seen this watch before but believe me I am scanning the dealers already. Beautiful.

Many people mistakenly think that the sapphire sidelights in the case are to "see" inside, but what Omega was really trying to do was to get more light into the case, so when you look into the caseback, the decorated movement is really lit up and on display perfectly.

So don't be upset if you cant not "see much" thru the little side windows. You're not supposed to ;)

Isnt there a full review of this watch somewhere on the board? I seem to remember the cheaper one being compared to the more expensive one AND a Gen in the mix for comparison.

pm Toadtorrent .. I believe he did a full blown review..