When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Huge PaM

wimpie007

This is the Big Egi....DSN came out with a 52mm version a few months back and now the cartel version is here in 60mm (which is the correct size). Look for a thread on the Big E here.....

You need a firearms license to buy one of these things.....as it can be used to clobber someone blue n black :p

It also comes with a disclaimer that Panerai is not responsible for any muscle or tissue damage this may cause :lol:

Yet another variation. This one has 27mm lugs rather than the 24. Interesting how fast and how varied these behemoth watches are being made. :pardon:

The genuine was made, by Panerai, for the Egyptian navy's divers. From its size I'd say it was made to be wearable with the deep sea diving suits (the ones with the metal helmets). That's the only reason I could see for it being so large - definitely not something for everyday, bear arm, use :)

Wow! A huge one.

Nice Egiziano!

Thats what she said. As I recall though, she had a different name for it :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...

Mine should arrive before thursday, if you happen to get yours first, please post up and let me know

update.. it was released from customs this afternoon.. but with the cut backs in unit hours here and tomorrow is the weekend.. I doubt I'll get it before Monday.. it is a possibility though..

I'll post pics and size as soon as it arrives..

AC

Lani

Thanks lani, Can you take a wristi or 2 as well? Maybe some comparisons to other pams 44mm or 47mm?

It actually arrived in Hawaii at my mail service today.. after I got home I got a call... :wounded1:

didn't want to get back on the road .. so first thing Monday..

I'll do pics with different size Pams... don't know if I wanna put it on my wrist.. may give me a complex... :lol:

My Omega 57mm Railmaster overhangs my wrist.. I could imagine what this will do..

AC

Lani

Great Lani, I cant wait!

Corp, any other pics by chance possibly beside a 44 and 47mm pam? As for your statement of unwearable...I beg to differ, I feel it looks decent on your wrist, and I will wear mine weekle with a nice worn strap!

I just got mine a few days ago:

image1smallg.jpg

image2small.jpg

image3small.jpg

Sorry, no wristshot -- just two hours after it arrived I had it disassembled already. A good starting point for a vintage Egiziano project.

A gen for comparison:

image2ex.jpg

(BTW, the latter pic is exactly the one that got me hooked to the rep world and forums. At that time I knew absolutely nothing about PAMs, but I casually found it on a book and it made me google for Panerai...)