When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai noob need some help (german)

deniz21

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite black one is actually from a strap maker on RG. Vanilla Gorilla. Amazing guy and I've just started a project with him for a 27/24 brown ostrich leg strap for my 232. He made this black 24/24 strap for me and it's stunning;

what leather is that in the pics? Its a lovely strap.......

@ Deniz21...

the rep color of the rep lume of the pam243 is also not really correct. It has the kind of green color. but the gen which is copied is a T-dial. meaning tritium. rep is more green. gen less green, more green-yellow-white color.

I have since this week a pam243 with mods: dial relumed by The Zigmeister with tritium mix, cg lever fixed (less floppy), better date wheel, cg lever polished and flattened, polished the bezel markers, and will coming weeks try to see if pam252 ultimate crystal will fit in.

So lots of mods to make it perfect. But perfect with the pam243 will never really be, because the bezel markers are too big in diameter and height. But STILL one of my favorite PAMs!

Cheers!

hi hooky, im pretty sure that your watch looks great :) and gets alot of wristtime for sure :) i bought me today a modded 111h for the beginning, and i think its a good watch to start with :D and i cant wait to get it, to have acces in the pam club :drinks::group:

Ja sicher, es ist ein sehr sch

good german :D

yes the strap is the next part of the never ending story :thumbsupsmileyanim:

i orderd it with the rubber ;) and looked for heroic straps and the buckles of them look real cool too:)

as my first purchase i wanted to buy a black, black stiching heroic with big nice brushed buckle :whistling: cause i think its a basic strap that looks cool and classy on it and one black is a must have for me( i hope so :thumbsupsmileyanim: )

and after that i can look forward, and lanikai gave me some impressons of what he likes and i found a couple of brown tan straps from heroic imho nice prices and quality.

for example this (with super help from lani, who gave me the inspiration for this brown straps, without him i wouldnt think about this color :whistling: but every time i look at them i like them more, thanks lanikai :victory:

http://www.heroic18.com/product-detail.php?id=318&category_id=6&sub_cate_id=37

and this three sraps look also great

http://www.heroic18.com/product-list.php?category_id=6&sub_cate_id=52

hello lani :)

the strap looks awsome with your pvd pam :) beautyful watch too my friend, realy i cant imagine how you pick a watch everyday, cause ou have so many many many stunners too chose from :thumbsupsmileyanim:

me too brother, me too :drinks:

you'll be wearing more than one watch in a 12 hour day soon enough.. :lol:

told ya this hobby can get nutz..