When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Black Steel

lanikai

Pics of my Blacksteel ..

dial relumed ..The hands have been repainted to match the inner bezel markings,. eta 7750 swap ~

Enjoy the pics..

The lume is perfectly centered

blingsosfandblacksteel0.jpg

The red on the hands now match the inner bezel markings

blingsosfandblacksteel0g.jpg

Thanks for viewing

AC

Lani

Beautiful Lani,

Is this a meister-Lume?

Do you know what was used?

Looks like it glows blue or blueish-green.

Oh, AR factory or Chief?

twas ZM last year ...SL lume but for the small amount of SL your not going to get it as bright as other larger markers.

the lume ... the blue hue is from the factory AR.. can't get the bezel off to pop chiefs in .. not as good of course but acceptable... very good actually.

kruzer00

Posted Today, 02:55 AM

Great minds think alike:

definitely a difference to an already great piece the lume dots and the matching red hands to the markers..:thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC

Lani

screensaver or background candidate... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

link to hi-res shot, please?!... :whistling:

as always, Lan, great shots!...

thanks for sharing...it just goes to show you that even a really good rep can be made better!...

sniff, sniff...gonna miss my BS... :cry2: ...but it was replaced with a v1 ti Seawolf...so life's not all that bad?!...

R-

• 2 weeks later...

forgive me for just seeing this.. but that is what i call pure sexiness... I never realized the needles were a different colors than the inner bezel markings.... Ignorance truly is bliss! Now because of lani I`ll always look down and notice the color difference.. and it will bug the hell out of me.. but unlike lani.. i`ll be bugged forever because i never mod anything!

forgive me for just seeing this.. but that is what i call pure sexiness... I never realized the needles were a different colors than the inner bezel markings.... Ignorance truly is bliss! Now because of lani I`ll always look down and notice the color difference.. and it will bug the hell out of me.. but unlike lani.. i`ll be bugged forever because i never mod anything!

You sound about as anal as me when it comes to minor little details at times. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Breilting needed to put this piece on matching bracelet. :drinks:

You sound about as anal as me when it comes to minor little details at times. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Breilting needed to put this piece on matching bracelet. :drinks:

Avitt has already done a bracelet for a member.. turned out a perfect match with the DCL on the case set.. looked good..

Avitt has already done a bracelet for a member.. turned out a perfect match with the DCL on the case set.. looked good..

I have seen it and it does look great. That is where I got the idea that Breitling should have done it. They took a beautiful piece and kind of cheapened it up with thier Pro-Diver strap. At least give the customer the option. Regardless, yours is just perfect! :drinks: