When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SOSF .. Trio in Mac

lanikai

For those just entering the Rep. Hobby .. a must in your collection is the Breitling Super Ocean Steelfish

Although the genuine is modestly priced the replication is by far one of the best done in the last few years ..

And still one of the favs amongst rep collectors..

Have a Look see :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Enjoy the view ...

blingsosfandblacksteel0.jpg

Blue dial

blingsosfandblacksteel0b.jpg

Black Dial

blingsosfandblacksteel0o.jpg

AC

Lani

Hi Lani,

Beautiful trio!

I bought mine soon after it first came out, when it caught the rep world by surprise when it was heralded as one of the first "super reps". Super was indeed a great adjective to describe this watch, as it certainly mimicked the gen in almost every detail. From the perfect dial, to the 1000ft waterproof claim, to the double AR, this watch has everything.

Luckily, prices have come down, since I remember paying somewhere north of six hundred for mine (does anyone remember the initial price?).

As with most in this hobby, my taste have changed, and I have just recently sold my blue Breitling to a lucky buyer. For those who may be interested, I've just posted up for sale my two extra straps, one a brand new and untouched blue leather strap complete with buckle, and the other, a genuine Breitling blue "pro diver" rubber strap that comes along with a genuine buckle.

Perhaps my taste will change once more, and I'll end up missing my Breitling. Maybe next time a white dial! :D

I love my SFSO. About once a month it bats its eyes at me from the watchbox and I lose all control as it romances my wrist all day long. Today is one of those days.

SDC12345.jpg

Factory AR working hard. The crystal is usually invisible. Its better than the double AR on my gen TAG. More scratch resistant as well.

SDC12342.jpg