When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I have arrived!

Wooo Hooo!!! What is the DEAL, gang!!! How is everyone feeling this morning :thumbsupsmileyanim: ?

I just started collecting and learning, but as is with most things I take an interest in, i become OBSESSED! Therefore, i am armed with only a couple months worth of knowledge, but I am eager to gain your trust, knowledge, and help with any questions I may have during the journey from noob to master. Like a blind man at an orgy, i need help feeling my way through. I'll try not to ask any stupid questions, so we all should have a great time together!!!

Timo

Wooo Hooo!!! What is the DEAL, gang!!! How is everyone feeling this morning :thumbsupsmileyanim: ?

I just started collecting and learning, but as is with most things I take an interest in, i become OBSESSED! Therefore, i am armed with only a couple months worth of knowledge, but I am eager to gain your trust, knowledge, and help with any questions I may have during the journey from noob to master. Like a blind man at an orgy, i need help feeling my way through. I'll try not to ask any stupid questions, so we all should have a great time together!!!

Timo

no such thing as stupid questions.. just stupid people.. Don't be that guy.....

Haha. .j.k. BIENVENIDOS amigo nuestro!