When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sinn U2 PVD pic

eunomians

How is it on small wrists? I'm very tempted to get a Sinn but I read that u need at least 6.5 wrists with that strap.

the strap that comes with the watch probably won't fit your wrist. You might have to look into a leather/g-10/Zulu/other rubber strap

• 2 weeks later...

I was staring at pics of the Gen as well as all the images of the U2 I could.... It's an awesome replication for sure, but I think the U1 has less tells. Besides nitpicky bezel and dial details I won't go over (unless I had them in front of me or see better images), I could plainly see that the GMT hand is a bit longer on the rep than it is on the gen. The gen hand just skims above the GMT time markers, and the rep seems to go over the number a bit on the images I've seen.

Other than that, it's clean out of the box. I don't know of anyone that would go as far as to mod the dial and hands on these just YET. The big question that we've all been asking is...will a gen bracelet fit? Cmon someone, shell out the $300!

Oh and congrats bro, don't mind my analysis, she's a beaut! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

kdx

Thanks JD. I have to many "murdered out" combos (black on black) to jump on this actual one, but if someone combined the regular blasted steel to the GEN blasted steel bracelet with great results, this may be a strong possibility.

Dollars to dollars, the U1 used to show up used on forums on the bracelet for sometimes even LESS than $1000 which kind of doesn't justify the GEN bracelet (new) for me, but the U2 is pricey enough that I think it's the next natural step for a "mod".