When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ladies Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra

Member X

I got this through from Mary and am pleased to say that it was an excellent buying experience - hassle free and pretty quick! I bought it for the other half for her birthday and she is very happy with it, so mission accomplished :D lol

It came extremely well packaged:

dscf1681.jpg

dscf1682p.jpg

dscf1683o.jpg

dscf1684.jpg

dscf1685.jpg

and the watch itself is great :)

dscf1880.jpg

dscf1881.jpg

dscf1882.jpg

dscf1883p.jpg

Seamastei LOL :lol:

dscf1884.jpg

dscf1885h.jpg

Caseback is wrong as it should be Seamaster, but it's not on display so shouldn't be a problem.

dscf1886h.jpg

The blue Omega logo and writing on the dial is accurate to gen, I believe, but I'm not sure if the OMEGA should be joined up or not.

dscf1887l.jpg

dscf1888.jpg

dscf1889.jpg

How big is it? Everyone knows how big a 44mm PAM lol is so I figured this was a good comparison shot :)

dscf1894bg.jpg

Wristie entirely focused on the watch ;) lol :lol:

dscf1895.jpg

Normal rep lume

dscf1700v.jpg

Long exposure lume

dscf1699.jpg

There are some flaws - wrong caseback, misspelled clasp engravings (they're all like that apparently), dial markers are about half a degree out (but not visible unless you're really looking for them), and I'm not sure if the bevelled crystal is accurate to gen, but it was a great price and the service was great so I'm very happy indeed :)

• 5 months later...

Just looking back on some of my old topics and thought I'd update this one!

Watch is still going strong, even as a daily wearer :)

Crystal has taken a bit of a battering and got a couple of chips in it (Her - "oh, how did they get there? I've not hit it on anything!" Me - "yes dear..." lol) but the bracelet is still remarkably scratch free and the movement is still sweeping nicely, with only one incident of stopping randomly and restarting, but that was several months ago now.

Overall very happy with it. Needs a good clean now so may do that if I can get it off her wrist at the weekend, but apart from that I think it was a good buy :)