When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Shipping Tragedy - Canada to UK

Toadtorrent

I wouldn't get too concerned yet. The 2nd time I sent my 6536 to Ziggy it went into the Black Hole of Canadian Post and disappeared. You want to talk about stressed out? :shock: It was months later when it came back in its opened, original packaging, with a note from Canadian Customs about "counterfeit goods". So I repackaged it, paid another arm-and-a-leg and sent it registered again, and it arrived in like 10 days.

I tend to agree with Agrippa, though his supposition that it travels the final leg in a Tatra lorry might be optimistic. I'd rather guess it goes with a Series I Land Rover.

COL57_Land_Rover_Series_1_86_inch_750.jpg

I wouldn't get too concerned yet. The 2nd time I sent my 6536 to The Zigmeister it went into the Black Hole of Canadian Post and disappeared. You want to talk about stressed out? ...

I tend to agree with Agrippa, though his supposition that it travels the final leg in a Tatra lorry might be optimistic. I'd rather guess it goes with a Series I Land Rover.

Thanks for that Bob...that's reassuring. Man...can't imagine how I would feel about losing a gen Bond!! Wow. Glad to hear things worked out...REALLY GLAD!!