When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sinn U1000 pvd Pic

eunomians

Some more details on this rep:

1. The black print on the dial is clearly visible (like on the U2 rep). It's difficult to capture the print in photos.

2. The bezel ring is somewhat push2turn. The bezel still turns without pushing down, but it's on there pretty tight if you don't push down first.

3. Sadly, the 6 o'clock subdial is still geared for 30 min :wounded1:

4. AR is top notch.

5. My wristsize is 6.80" - 6.85". It wears great. Reminds me a lot of how the all-black Breitling Skyland fits (which is one of the best fitting watches IMO).

6. Pearl looks good in person. The pearl is slightly domed so it appears blurry in pics. It is domed due to luminous material and some sort of enamel top coat over the lume (to protect it I assume).

The overall feel of the watch is excellent. The quality in heft, appearance and aesthetic execution is superb. It's a little strange that Sinn chose to put the pushers on the left side of the watch. I say this because the watch pushers/crown don't dig into the wrist if you try on the watch the other way around. They are slightly elevated from the base of the case. Perhaps it is just an ode to previous styling cues on some of their professional models.

Wow! Great watch you got the Eunomians! Got my attention, and now I am considering one too :D Wear it well!

Can we get a side by side with the U2? :)

Two questions:

How tall is it? Gen is said to be 18mm hight.. Pretty tall I would say, the case is for sure taller than the U1/U2 (non chrono calibers)

Is there a He escape valve at 4o'clock?

Here is a gen pic:

sinnu1000sright_146_detail.jpg

That strap compliments it very well!