When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thrusday W>C

lanikai

Not to nit-pik, but, in most cases, if you want to include some context (a good idea) just quote a line or 2 of the text that accompanied the OP's pics. We will all get the message without having to scroll half a page to read the few words at the end.

I agree with not replying with photos in tow.

I prefer the "Twitter" method, AND if you notice on the right every response is numbered.

A simple

@dluddy #3 Great looking PAM. (as an example)

Well, perhaps it's because a comment like: I really like the composition and placement of the first pic" or, "That color dial is one of my favorites" makes no sense without a Pic. ref........or, I am just lazy:-)

I usually do it to highlight a pic I found particularly of interest, or relevant to my comment. I usually don't quote a whole photoset. I thought the reload of the exact image would just be a cache reload locally instead of a new fetch, so not so taxing on bandwidth.

Well, perhaps it's because a comment like: I really like the composition and placement of the first pic" or, "That color dial is one of my favorites" makes no sense without a Pic. ref........or, I am just lazy:-)

+1 :lol:

to the lazy part... 8)

AC

Lani

Not to nit-pik, but, in most cases, if you want to include some context (a good idea) just quote a line or 2 of the text that accompanied the OP's pics. We will all get the message without having to scroll half a page to read the few words at the end.

Mea Culpa.........never thought to just pull pertinant info.

I promise it won't happen again.

We should talk. ????

AC

Lani

All ears.....