When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vac lumed bk transformer

seafoam

This is very nice rep. I think I owned at least 3 of these before I got my gen.

New lume is a great addition. And I agree that the crown is a must mod... it's definitely the weakest link on these Noobfactory ExpII's and GMT's.

Enjoy!

This is very nice rep. I think I owned at least 3 of these before I got my gen.

New lume is a great addition. And I agree that the crown is a must mod... it's definitely the weakest link on these Noobfactory ExpII's and GMT's.

Enjoy!

Agreed By-Tor. The crown and lume are the first giveaways. Thanks for commenting. I may have to follow your lead on getting a gen. I love this watch :wub:. I just need to get into a different career in order to afford one however :pardon:.

Seafoam,

Fantastic Gen like lume job there, a great addition to the watch.

Question about the transformer, how do you find the none clicking bezel? Does it move easily, is it purely friction that stops it from turning, so when wearing it are you constantly adjusting the bezel to stay straight?

Seafoam,

Fantastic Gen like lume job there, a great addition to the watch.

Question about the transformer, how do you find the none clicking bezel? Does it move easily, is it purely friction that stops it from turning, so when wearing it are you constantly adjusting the bezel to stay straight?

Thanks unit17. The bezel functions ok. I sort of wish i would have opted out of the non-click bezel but then it wouldn't be a "transformer". It stays put ok. There is a wire inside the bezel (bk design) that keeps it in place and allows you to turn the bezel with ease.

seafoam