When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

White Dials .. Let's see them

lanikai

Some sweet watches in here. Think I'd like a white faced Pam. After buying a sweet homage I may have finally gotten the panerai thing. I didn't like the style at first but the homage has given me appreciation for the style and wrist presence...

I've been browsing my preferred dealer for a white face 44mm with date and cyclops but can't seem to find one with this criteria. Does anyone know if such a model exists?

Thanks!

Some sweet watches in here. Think I'd like a white faced Pam. After buying a sweet homage I may have finally gotten the panerai thing. I didn't like the style at first but the homage has given me appreciation for the style and wrist presence...

I've been browsing my preferred dealer for a white face 44mm with date and cyclops but can't seem to find one with this criteria. Does anyone know if such a model exists?

Thanks!

If u mean 44mm in Luminor style, I don't recall any model that fits ur criteria.

Unless u like chrono >> e.g. daylight 196, 251 (date but no cyclops anyway)

or go 47mm sub chrono >> e.g. Sly 202