When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please educate me on WM9 Yatch-Master

collector

I need advice, I am thinking about diving into WM9 YM for his listed price of $625.00, I know that a rep will never compare in quality to a Genuine specially when this model cost well over $9K new, my concern is if paying the asking price of $625.00 will give me a decent quality on this model watch? how is the Bezel of the WM9 compared to the gen? puting the mechanism aside, is the build quality for this rep good? or is it visibly very different compared to the genuine? advise will be highly appreciated before spending my really hard earned dollars on this rep, also is there a review on this rep on the forum?

many many thanks!

collector

I believe that the WM9 Y-M is considered the best out-of-box Y-M ... some people quibble that the dial sparkles but not enough.

By the way, BK is WM9's official dealer for "Forum People" .. BK does a hands-on quality check and some mods to further improve some watches. You can speak to him about these.

BK's Watch Garage on RWG

An RWG discussion about WM9 Y-M

I agree with Jkay that the WM9 Y-M is probably the best rep out of the box. I saw one today at the Houston GTG and it is very nice. Great fit and feel, correct crown position, great lume, has the 2824-2 eta movement. There's no doubt it's pricey, but the quality is there. This is a watch that'll last for years. And if you're in the CONUS, BK is the one to buy from.

the dial is great.. the bezel it is right now the best out of the box...

bkym005j.jpg

The font is very well done..

bkym007.jpg

bkym014.jpg

bkym017.jpg

bkym044.jpg

bkym049.jpg

The quality is top shelf .... assembly is done by BK himself.. the lume is awesome.. all in all I am very happy with my acquisition ... I'm looking on wearing it tomorrow to a party.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

good luck in your quest.. BK's get's a thumbs up from me.. no doubt !!!

AC

Lani

• 4 weeks later...

How is the bezel on BK's YM? Is it tight or loose when you turn it?

Thanks!

I have not tried the genuine one but it feels firm and not loose at all and on my YM is is perfectly aligned every 30 min marks ( 120 clicks on one turn!)

If You like to have a light coloured dial/bezel then You will not regret buying a WM 9 YM from BK!

It is so VERY well made!!!!

I have the WM9 YM and it is the watch that caused me to get rid of my other reps....It is really good and I feel that it is worth the price. I am waiting for the WM9 TT blue dial sub. If it is as good as the YM I will be completely happy with it.

Whether the WM9 Rolexes are worth it is a very personal thing. All I can say to you is that so far what I have is worth the price to me.

For reference... I have purchased over 20 reps during the past few years and none was equal to my WM9 YM.