When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Navitimer & 6.75 w/ Chief AR

Eton

Well here's the story...I originally sent my crystals away for the May AR run, the crystals were coated but didn't meet Chief's standards. So, they were sent again on the next run and came back "flawless." I finally received the crystals back last week, and man was it worth the wait, I was speechless at the results!!! Like Chief said "Second time was a charm" Thanks Again!!!

Navitimer1020.jpg

Bentley1020.jpg

Thanks again guys, I couldn't wait to post the results. This is an addictive "hobby" and it seems to only get better and more enjoyable as time goes by. I appreciate the community and the support, advice, and feedback of members. It took a while to get onto a run, but persistence and patience pays off! Lucky indeed! :drinks:

• 4 weeks later...

Nice!

But the 30 min counter hand has been swapped with the seconds hand...

When I received the watch back from Z, I noticed it as well, his school of thought was the chrono hands should be the same and I agree. So, I just left it the way it is. I'm not passing it off as a gen and I was also aware of the variance with the speed, so it was a small thing.

I was waiting for somebody to point it out, I thought as I posted the pic "yodap will notice the switch"

;)