When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new ROO Rose Gold on Black Hornback...

Just installed the AP bands hornback croc which I got on sale for 200$ (sample sale...AWESOME) was the easiest install and swap for the cheap rubber strap....The watch is nice and heavy and the croc definitely adds a gen's look and feel....My new love affair has started...bye bye my beloved hublots.

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

Just installed the AP bands hornback croc which I got on sale for 200$ (sample sale...AWESOME) was the easiest install and swap for the cheap rubber strap....The watch is nice and heavy and the croc definitely adds a gen's look and feel....My new love affair has started...bye bye my beloved hublots.

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

VERY NICE !!! Where does AP Bands ship from?

Congratulations on your purchase, I love my RG RC... I wear it often... I must however say that I agree with my esteemed colleagues that the RC should be on rubber.

If you are happy with it than I say enjoy.

For whatever it's worth, it may garner more attention not being on rubber and be given a second look by those who might be judging.

Just my two cents. Not in any way my intention to rain on your parade

:)

Wear it well sir.

This thread and several others sold me on the RG ROO. I absolutely love my SS RC ROO... I am very excited to add this one to my collection. I have a question. What do they mean by "The First AP with Non Symmetrical Subdial positioning as per the Genuine" on King's site. Wheaton I am going to take your endorsement and place an order with King. This will be my 3rd ROO in the box! EOD will be next...

Damn u guys (ahem, Wheaton) and these ROO RG Rubberclads!winkiss.gif

I have one on order now....my dealer swears it is Swiss...lol...I told him not likely but okay, if you say so.

Anyway, thanks for the postings and reviews. I can't wait for mine to show up!

cheers

drinks.gif