When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vasheron Constantin OS White dial

lanikai

After viewing Red's VC.. I remembered how much I loved this watch ..design ... :wub: .. I have the white dial.. so I decided to take some pics.. this is really a very classy watch...IMO... unstated ... time to give it more wrist time .. :)

this is from my Eddie Lee collection of reps.

vc1665drsd001.jpg

vc1665drsd009.jpg

vc1665drsd003.jpg

vc1665drsd006.jpg

vc1665drsd016.jpg

vc1665drsd011.jpg

vc1665drsd013.jpg

vc1665drsd023.jpg

vc1665drsd024.jpg

vc1665drsd025.jpg

vc1665drsd022.jpg

vc1665drsd030.jpg

vc1665drsd027.jpg

vc1665drsd037.jpg

vc1665drsd035.jpg

AC

Lani

I would love the white, but I would need you or hackR to part with yours!!! :p

I still need to get this up North for a relume.. dunno about the AR though.. the sapphire kinda adds to the white dial..as far as reflections.. I have always loved this bracelet though.. and the geometric lines of the bezel :wub:

It's been dormant for a couple of years..but performed without issue outta the box :thumbsupsmileyanim:

if anyone does pick this up.. be very, very careful of the bracelet pins.. they are miro threaded... the metal is very, very soft.. and threading is problematic.. you need to go extremely slow.. and any feeling of resistance ... back it up.. the metal pins are so soft the straight screw driver will bend the head of the pin.. :wounded1:

AC

L

Lani, how many EL watches do you have???

At one time I bought a lot of watches from Eddie.. some friends here went in on group buy's ... but in the end though his prices were great .. Joshua provided better after purchase service.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC

L

here's pix of mine...i was fortunate to get this from a senior member... :whistling:

Mods:

1) Silix cross transplant

2) chieftang double AR

3) bracelet clasp - replaced with correct one

4) The Zigmeister lume

5) The Zigmeister service - swiss eta movement

i love this watch...as Lani said, the dial/bezel/bracelet really makes this watch...i wear it loose like a bracelet...wears larger than it is...WILL NEVER SELL...

enjoy -- R

vco3amedium.jpg

vco3medium.jpg

vco2medium.jpg

vco5medium.jpg

vco4medium.jpg

I had the silix upgraded version of this a while back. I miss that watch, sorry I sold it although after reading about the bracelet screws I remember why I did. They are pesky and it became a pain to wear as the screws tend to loosen up on you. Great looking watch though. Wish they would improve the bracelet and re-release this one.

• 2 weeks later...