When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Life is Good

jfreeman420

Just wanted to express my feelings today.

I am cooking fresh oxtail stew my favorite.

I have a new business that is starting to come together.

I am on my patio on Fort Lauderdale beach with a glass pf Robert Mondavi merlot and the weather changed so I have a great breeze

My windows are open with Billy Joel really loud.

Life is good.

On the other hand a good friend of mine is facing big charges for his ownership of a tittie bar. See here titie bar raid

I gave them my great attorney and some cash was floated his way. I hope it works out.

But life is good. All that I used to wish I had doesn't matter because I have all I need.

Wonderful post! :tu:

I have a slight breeze tonight, it's coming down off the mountain behind me. It's absolutely silent on the deck, I can see the Milky Way stars, it's 7 degrees F outside, and utterly silent. I hear animal tracks in the woods, and I wonder if it's a moose tonight, a wolf, or a bear? The snow is crunching beneath his feet but I can't hear his breath yet.

Life is, indeed, good.

We finally got some cooling trades back and the weather is cooling.. my fav time of year.. huh .. Omni?? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

it was stiflingly muggy before this nice north wind.. thank you Nanuq.. for sending it our way.. B)

I have a long gratitude list.. simple but that is what makes life soooo gooood.. B)

AC

Lani

You said it right there, Lani ... simplicity. Let there be spaces in your life, empty spaces into which you pour the things that really matter. Otherwise there's no time for them.

It's my pleasure to share some of our fine, crisp Alaskan air with you. Tonight we have a waning full moon, it's almost as bright as day out on the snow, we got a nice dusting of snow all day long, this morning I had two bull moose fighting just off my deck, and there are arctic fox tracks in the new snow. It's absolutely silent, cold outside, a sky full of stars, and yet I'm surrounded by gentlemen such as Lani and Omni.

Life is, indeed, good.

It is a welcome thread to read and then take a pause to remember all that I am grateful for..... I am so grateful for my life here and now which a little over a year ago hung between life and death. I had a very close call with a bad heart attack. I live now and am grateful for life and my loved ones who are here to share my life. I feel your breeze here. Cheers, Lyndon