When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New watches! - i had a good week -- roughly 40 pics

OmegaPOFL

So i finally got myself a 111h... along with a 217h, Milgauss GV eta, and the BP 5004.

Sead's customer service was really great, had the package overnight and he made sure everything was right and took many pics before sending me anything. Even better was when he accepted to change the strap on the panerai with the Toscana i boughtI took a bunch of pics... c'mon people there are 4 watches here... three from Sead and the DSN 217h from TighTTchrono :D

I'll start with the Panerai 111h with DSN dial and SNEMBO CG:111h17.jpg111h14.jpg111h13.jpg111h12.jpg111h10.jpg111h9.jpg111h8.jpg111h7.jpg111h5.jpg111h4.jpg111h3.jpg111h2.jpg

sorry... i got carried away with the 111h :rolleyes:

Next up... DSN 217H ( i have to get the CG to HD so he can do his magic)217hkjpg.jpg217i.jpg217hj.jpg217hb.jpg217gk.jpg

damascus buckle is going on with a gorilla strap soon ;)217fj.jpg

probably my favorite 217 pic

217eu.jpg217b.jpg

BP 5004 - a new strap is a MUST!!! the rep is bad, sticky!on to some pics.. iwc7.jpgiwc6.jpgiwc5.jpg

there's the camera!iwc4lume.jpgiwc1.jpgiwcwrist.jpg

Finallyyy, the Milgauss GV i actually love this watch... never thought i could wear a 40mm watch.. simply in love..all i need on this is superLUME... hopefully someone can do orange that glows blue.. flav ;)

btw, cape cod clothe is a must for this watch.. i haven't put any scratches on it...yettt, i hope :lol:mil6.jpgmil5.jpgmil4.jpgmil3l.jpgmil2y.jpgmil5.jpgmillume1.jpg

just a pics of my first rep.. the breitling SOH on OR

NIce work on the new S90 astro!! I see you are enjoying it!!! Nice haul this week! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

hellz yeah ;) thanks red!!

Great choices Astro !!!!!!

love um all :thumbsupsmileyanim:

This will add volumes to your collection B)

AC

Lani

thanks Lani!! i haven't done the extra shining on the midlinks... gotta get me a cape cod..

Great pics matey

Those PAMs are impressive! Xmas come early hey?! ;)

lol you can say that... thanks :)

Your Milgause is better than my wifes, no blue lume at all on that

thanks Andy, actually the lume isn't that bright, the camera makes it seem that way.. i took that pic in a totally dark room and had the watch exposed to LED lights for 30 seconds..

update with more pics

i tried doing a sapphire "test" on the milgauss.. only two method i know of.. the tapping the glass which it passed.. a resounding thud noise, comparable to my other watches..

the water drop test kinda failed.. i think it's because the coating is on the OUTSIDE...

pics:

img0156eh.jpg

img0151rb.jpg

img0152a.jpg

img0153.jpg