When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EuroTimez DSSD V5

panerai153

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On my one, they are replacing it - though quite what that means I am not sure IE dial or watch? Or how long but thats a small price to pay

I know one other guy has accepted his on the back of more pics being sent out to him.

I had an email from ET saying my watch had been shipped. The problem is I havent seen any QA pics of the replacement watch. The first which was posted was defective the dial print was completely off centre. I replied to them explaining this, to both the notification and to Neo. He said it would be sorted.

But now the watch is being sent despite my refusal and if it has been replaced which I dont know !!! it hasnt been posted on their XML for my approval. I am not very happy either way given this whole so called QA process :Jumpy:

I have sent them a few emails but no response yet.

@ Pete

Same thing is happening to me. My photos came up a few days back 11/22 to be exact.No emails to inform, I just happened to be looking at my order history and saw that photos were on the website for approval. I looked at the photos, and the bezel was either positioned for the photographed one click off center or the insert is not aligned properly. At any rate, I sent them 2 emails usng their pics.eurotimez@gmail.com link.No response. I then PM'ed Neo and told him about the problem. no response. Now today, I visited the site and see that my watch has been shipped, this despite 2 emails and Pm's to them specifically saying that I disapproved until the bezel question was cleared up. I Pm'ed Helina this morning to complain about their response and the fact that the watch was sent with me specifically telling them that I disapproved.

Honestly, despite all their lip service about "Customer Service" I think their's is a joke. They constantly use the excuse that they didn't get emails, emails were unreadable, they senrt emails and got no reply,etc,etc. Bull Hockey!! If their Email system doesn't work, get a new business email address. I really don't like to see businesses using free email services like Gmail, Yahoo, etc. those services were designed for individuals, not businesses. I would bet that their inboxes fill up fast and all the messages after that are lost. I told Helina that I send and receive emails from all over the world and never, nevr have a problem. Even if my spam filter thinks a message is spam or junk, it will show up in my Outlook junk mail box. I have added them to my trusted senders and trusted domains, so I know if they send a message to my address I will get it. Also no excuses for not gettng or sending a PM on RWG.

I'm sure they are busy, and with all the hype the DSSD v5 is selling like hotcakes, but you have to take care of the customers you have before you seek out more. I'm not really happy about receiving a watch that will need corrective surgery right out the box.I'm looking forward to them resolving this problem without getting into a big negative post and getting the mods involved in their business.

Just my dos centavos

Arthur

Arthur

It is a farce to be in this situation, given my reasons for using ET. I agree totally with your comments especially regarding the emails. Everytime I send one it is hit and miss if I get a response or if they accept it was received.

To be honest I had a multiple order I was planning to make but thats on hold until I can see a satisfactory resolution to this issue.

I find it difficult to understand that they are that busy given the amount of QA pics that go up on a daily basis. Although I dont doubt their want to provide the service they advertise I dont see it in the actual service they provide currently. Certainly in my instance and also in yours

I accept the risks associated with this hobby including inconsistent QA from the manufacturers but given the fanfare about the QA process and the opportunity to approve prior to shipping to remove this issue, I dont accept this particular risk with ET afterall this was one of the reasons why I was prepared to pay more.

It does beg the question whether the practicalties of providing this aspect of their service is one that can be sustained by them or indeed relied upon by us, the purchasers.

Let us know how you get on and good luck mate

Hi Everybody

I've been PMing PeteM and Panerai153 but would like to try to clear things a bit for all of you..

Pete - your dial was replaced, not the watch so you will receive the same watch as on your first pictures but with a corrected dial

Panerai153 - Every time that the orders are updated mails are automatically sent out. If you did not receive the notifications about Picture approval and Shipping then that is another sign that your mail dont receive our mails. We have quite advance customer support program linked to our Gmail accounts that is how I can see all history of everybody's correspondence with the customers and I have read your mails and Neo's replies - I also wrote you a mail myself before when we noticed this problem, asking you to reply if you received it.. but I never got a reply so I guess you never received it.

Although I can inform you that most of the mails sent to picture department are simply read, we note if the order is approved or if it is not then we read the customers comment and try to fix whatever they need fixed or post extra pictures if that is what is requested - but the mails are usually not being replied to unless it contains direct questions (But as Panerai153 did have direct questions he was in fact replied to).

Neo has not been as active as myself on the forum, but as we are still having communication problems with a few customers I will ask him to make it a habit to log in daily in case one of you have to contact him via PM again..

(I would like to reply to more things in this thread, but as this is way beyond my hour I have to come back tomorrow..)

Ciao

Helina

Hi Everybody

I've been PMing PeteM and Panerai153 but would like to try to clear things a bit for all of you..

Pete - your dial was replaced, not the watch so you will receive the same watch as on your first pictures but with a corrected dial

Helina

Thanks I got your PM thank you for the update but surely if my issue was the dial and not the watch why wouldnt you post pics of the replacement once fitted to fulfill the point of the QA process and in turn satisfy me that the issue had been resolved.

The concern is if a significantly flawed dial on a watch can get through your own QA process which is done prior to pics being posted then how can I be confident the watch dial which has been replaced is of a satisfactory finish or indeed no other issues have arisen as a result of the disassembly for repair and in turn reassembly. My (This) comment is based on your own stated QA policy and procedure and your additional undertaking to confirm Gen ETA movement on relevant orders would also underline the fact that a visual inspection must of been initially carried out from a QA point of view. As you recall this wasnt a minor flaw, the Rolex crown was significantly out of line with the 12 marker and in turn the writing below, this would not be something I believe to be a simple matter of subjectiveness but rather a clear flaw even to an untrained eye.

So now all I can hope is that the watch that arrives is of a satisfactory standard and I do not have any further delay or additional cost as a result of this issue being unresolved upon receipt of the watch.

Thanks

I did get a lengthy PM from Helina and Neo today, explaining that my watch problem was very minor. The photographer moved the bezel one click before taking the photos, this is what threw off the bezel alignment.Because the problem was minor and was easily corrected, they shipped my watch as the problem was corrected.

It's strange that my email server Bellsouth, is screening out their emails, even though I have eurotimez in both my safe sender and safe domain lists. possibly Outlook is blocking the emails, but I would think that they would show up in my junk mail folder. Anyone else using Outlook experience this problem?

At any rate, my watch is on the way, and when it comes in, I will take some photos and post them with a mini-review on the Rolex Forum.

Arthur

@ Panerai and PeteM,

We apologize for the inconvenience we migh hav costed you and the slow replies. I think regarding panerai we have cleared it already pretty much, and if there is any questions from Panerai I will PM to him directly on the forum, as this seems to work. As for your dial Pete, if the dial is not to ur satisfaction, PM me and let me know with a picture of your dial. We will send you a new dial this way you don't have to send us the watch back and you'll have an extra dial for experimenting ;) We have been a bit busy, on all the DSSDv5 being ordered it has been a hectic one.

As for the site we apologize for this as well, at times it goes down and starts working in a next couple of hours. When these pix are taken also remember that they are extremely zoomed. Unfortunately Reps can only be Reps, but we try our best to make it look Gen. The size of the pix won't be the size when you're wearing your watches. We post the pix of your watches for you to give us some input of what you feel needs adjustments as well as approval. I don't think any other supplier does this, and if they do its great to know as well... I understand that everybody wants a "perfect" REP and we try to do so, but we can only do so much. We replace and adjust anything for you if it seems other than the norm, and we've had some great insights as well for improvement. We appreciate all your support, and if there is anything else you would like to add you can PM me or mail me directly, and I'll try to stay on top of replying all to your mails...