When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

how to avoid EU customs?

nicoz

Hello!

Welcome to RWG, even it seems you registered a long time ago! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You got many EU dealers on this board, just go on the Watch Collectors section and you will find Precious Time, Narikaa, EuroTimez.

All these three have some great watches selection.

Enjoy your time here on RWG, :victory:

Regards.

PowerShot

Welcome here,

I am located in Austria and have bought 10 days ago the first time from ptswiss.com. Yesterday the items received without any problems, they are shipped from eu.

His site is offline during the next weeks cause of xmas business. Take a look at the watch collectors section and you will find his email adress. Contact him for pics and further infos. Very nice contact, fast response and nice stuff.

Enjoy!

j

Hi Nicoz,

If you order from us we will ship the watches the safe way via a UK forwarder to avoid custom problems. We guarantee safe arrival of our EU shipments. Check out our website and if there is anything you want that you cannot find there then send us a request via mail, preferably with a picture link to what you want and we'll check if we can source it out for you :)

You can contact me via my mail below or our head of general sales NEO at eurotimezneo@gmail.com

Kind regards

Helina

Oh, sorry (ET) and shame on me!!!

I forgot to mention that I ordered from EuroTimez as well. Perfect & fast communication, professional afterbuy Service!

Items were ordered this week, so I cannot say anything about the quality of the watches. But always heard positive statements from the board memebers here - this, and the point that they are shipping inside EU were the reasons I placed the order. Will post soon and send pics when the stuff is delivered.

J

Just ship via registered airmail... cheep and safe, but not quick... 10 days China to the EU...

it is safer than some methods, but still totally not safe. Several times this has gone wrong already.

Best way to be 100% safe en no issues with customs is getting a dealer from the EU. like I said.