When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SD = Salvador Dali ?

Nanuq

Thanks for the infos on the serial nos. and paperwork Bob. I wonder how many 'genuine' 'mutt' watches are out there off the 'Bay with "Boxes and Papers" :whistling:

Ahhhhhh, you don't know the whole story there, do you? That little experiment started on the stove, but I quickly realized I didn't have enough BTUs to do a proper test. So I went to Plan "B" :whistling: and melted that sapphire crystal in the process!

Uh oh.

young-frankenstein.jpg

Well, it sold for $6700!!! I'm speechless... :shock:

Ditto that. Someone just paid nearly 7 grand for a case (& possibly, with a great deal of luck, a pillar plate), which is the only thing that is likely to be salvageable.

Amazing how often the name 'Rolex' generates insanity in otherwise sane men. :whistling:

Amazing how often the name 'Rolex' generates insanity in otherwise sane men.

Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Send me your 6542 Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex

Is it working? :tu: