When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

worried regards to a trade

marinamm20

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

have they rebuilt Phuket to the way it was before the tsunami?.. opps .. I see you erased that part of the post..the spa was wiped out if I remember correctly..and you said it's wonderful?? did they rebuild it??

what I cannot understand is why you cannot produce a valid tracking number.. should be easy.. that "is" your responsibility once you have secured someone else' money .. to say your not responsible is not right..

4 buyers the earliest that I know of .. from November.. common .. give us better BS than .. "I mailed it"... you mean your not going to protect yourself with any tracking or proof??

http://www.thailandforum.se/index.php?topic=13946.msg157409

Varför flyger du från Landvetter om du bor i Slovenien? Kom igen nu grabben..

Edit: I am just asking why he's choosing to fly from a Swedish airport if he's living in Slovenia.. There's a post from November in the link (from a Swedish travel forum about Thailand) where he's saying he bought a ticket to Thailand for Dec 14, 2009..

Edited by modelizer

have they rebuilt Phuket to the way it was before the tsunami?.. opps .. I see you erased that part of the post..the spa was wiped out if I remember correctly..and you said it's wonderful?? did they rebuild it??

what I cannot understand is why you cannot produce a valid tracking number.. should be easy.. that "is" your responsibility once you have secured someone else' money .. to say your not responsible is not right..

4 buyers the earliest that I know of .. from November.. common .. give us better BS than .. "I mailed it"... you mean your not going to protect yourself with any tracking or proof??

I used to work in sweden before...never mind that.

I will not protect myself. Why should I. I have sent the watches and I have proof of 2 people....

AND I am not responsible for lost OR delay from postoffice

I used to work in sweden before...never mind that.

I will not protect myself. Why should I. I have sent the watches and I have proof of 2 people....

AND I am not responsible for lost OR delay from postoffice

Well actually, if you don't use tracking, then you are indirectly responsible if it gets lost. With tracking you have your back covered.

I dont get it......whats that have to do with this.....

For the name of love..

WATCHES are shipped from Croatia. What the hellll does it do of a difference of where I live. Weather it is in Sweden, Croatia, Irak, England etc....

So u can all speculate on what u want...

If u do not recive watches by end of Feb, contact me then. Untill then......f off

Since you told these buyers who have yet to receive their watches to screw off until the end of February, and then contact you if not received, is that your commitment to give 100% refund to all these buyers at that time if watches not received?

Robert Deniro (your avatar) is an actor. Sometimes he portrays a crook or con artist, but he doesn't live his life that away. Get real.

Edited by 9postguy

Definition of Responsibility:

The obligation to carry forward an assigned task to a successful conclusion. With responsibility goes authority to direct and take the necessary action to ensure success.

As a seller, it is a best business practice to ship an item tracked (if not also insured). Unless the buyer specifically states they do not want a trackable shipment, one would assume that the item would be delivered with some form of delivery confirmation. If you had truly shipped the watch/watches with a tracking number of delivery confirmation then the buyer would be able to see if the package is on it's way, where it is, and god forbid, if it is held up or confiscated in customs, then at least there will be some indication of that.

You, however, have shipped several watches out without any form of confirmation. So you are correct, it is your word against theirs. However, since you seem not to give a damn about their situation and fail to see your obligation in this, and don't seem to want to take any sort of responsibility for your part in these transactions, I am reluctant to side with you and believe that the buyers are the ones telling the truth here.

Own your responsibility here, man up, and do something to help these guys out. Stop being so blatantly cold to these guys and be a responsible human being.

Just my $2.00 worth

Since you told these buyers who have yet to receive their watches to screw off until the end of February, and then contact you if not received, is that your commitment to give 100% refund to all these buyers at that time if watches not received?

Robert Deniro (your avatar) is an actor. Sometimes he portrays a crook or con artist, but he doesn't live his life that away. Get real.

Ok!

If the watches hasent appear at end of Feb....I will refound money back....That is a promise

But what if they appear after that?

Answer me that

AND when I refound money back......I want u to make sure my account is actiwater at RG again....

This is not worth this [censored]..and especially not mine time or reputation here...not that there will be any left after this anyway.

AND...what is if they are stucked in customs......SHALL I TAKE ALL THE LOST??????????????????

That slipped my mind.

Edited by xslyyx

Ok!

If the watches hasent appear at end of Feb....I will refound money back....That is a promise

But what if they appear after that?

xslyyx

This is likely your only chance to keep your reputation on the forums. You have made a promise. Now you just need to keep it. You should stop any attempt to sell any watch on any of the forums between now and the end of February. If, in two and a half weeks, the buyers come here and tell you they haven't received watch, you make a full refund to them.

If you make this promise in good faith, and if you follow-through when the time comes, I am sure you can rely on the buyers to act in good faith also. They have already promised to send the money back to you if the watch arrives. They have already proved they are not scammers. They committed to buy a watch from you and sent you the money upfront.

You will have to check in with the guys who run RG (sfa???) to see about your status there. I would hope that if you keep this commitment, everyone can just hang loose for a couple weeks as long as they don't feel you are making this promise just to be able to keep selling watches in the meantime. So you have to stop selling. Then let the situation play out, make refunds if you have to, and then recover your reputation in the community.

It's a win-win! Too bad for the buyers that they have to wait a couple more weeks, but it is a lot better than not getting their money back with no watch in sight!

9p

Edited by 9postguy

Ok!

But u have to understand my situation. I am left with no watches?!?!?

AND I will have to pay back money....

Like I said....IF they are stucked at customs...what then?

The sad thing is that I will have to go to croatian postoffice and make a claim on this lost items? If it does not appear....

You people who lives in such countries understand my concern...MOST likely is that they will just throw my claim away......

SO...the only win-win for me is IF watches gets to buyer OR if they returns to me?

Otherewise IM the one loosing watches........

If there was tracking, and proof that they were lost in customs, then I don't feel that you would need to refund the money. That is the risk we all take when buying watches. However, since there is no proof of location of each package, that it why we all feel you must bear all the risk in this. Assuming all works out and you uphold your promise, then if you sell another watch in the future, make sure you ship it with tracking information. Then everyones butt is covered.

sly i can understand you when its true what you said, may you have lost your watches and your money then... BUT that is only because you have no tracking for the items, if you had it shipped with tracking, this thread would not exist mate. but realy dont think that all of youre watches get caut by costums.

and again you would know it when you had tracking for the items.

dont get me wrong and dont get aggresive about that but its your fault that this happend, so let us clear this square and fair, everybody makes mistakes. we are all smart man, so let us handle like this :thumbsupsmileyanim:

denz

Dont understand u......

someone have the same username as I???

Or what did u mean by the post?

Not the only the same username, it was you, you only changed your avatar recently

I have made numerous screenshots before, this is the original with the same robert deniro pic u use on all kind of forums.

thailandi.th.jpg

And now it's like this:

But i appreciate your promise to refund if nothing has arrived untin the end of Feb. and when everything is sorted ill help you but you have to understand all this lying, removing facebook and changing avatar pictures isn't speaking for you.

Also if we should receive the watches after that and you refunded us we'll offcourse pay you. I've had various dealings here on RWG and on RG to vough for my word and i also paid you in advance as a good faith.

Not the only the same username, it was you, you only changed your avatar recently

I have made numerous screenshots before, this is the original with the same robert deniro pic u use on all kind of forums.

thailandi.th.jpg

And now it's like this:

But i appreciate your promise to refund if nothing has arrived untin the end of Feb. and when everything is sorted ill help you but you have to understand all this lying, removing facebook and changing avatar pictures isn't speaking for you.

Also if we should receive the watches after that and you refunded us we'll offcourse pay you. I've had various dealings here on RWG and on RG to vough for my word and i also paid you in advance as a good faith.

I dont lie and have not been lying about anything.

I have told u that I dont understand what facebook u mean. And the avatar pic on forum?

Never mind now...If u dont get it get back to me....well sort it out.

U just have to understand as well, that I am skeptic if someone tells me they didnt get staff just to get back money...

BUT i will claim croatian postoffice like i said.....So i will have to have 2-4 month of loooooooooong paperwork with them

I have kept very quiet in this matter so far - not because I dont care, I do care a lot - but becaue I didnt have the time.

By now, this might turn to the good. I very much appreciate you promise -xslyyx - to refund if nothing shows by end of february.

I asked for a tracking twice before paying and I you send not trackable after all, thats your responsibility.

Although you said this would be an "EU deal" (I would never buy from outside EU), I just failed to do my homework that Croatia ist EU :-(

So if the watch would have been lost in customs-clearance I would not be claiming you - defenitely not at all!

BUT: since you send without tracking we will never know what happened.

I have bought and send closed to 100 watches over the years in all forums (just did a quick count on my pic-folder) and never ever did I or anybody else send a watch without tracking....not a single one...not even a strap or a single screw!

You did send 4 watches withou tracking by now - all of them got lost - doesnt that ring a bell?

So lets wait until the end of february and I strongly hope you use the time to do whatever is neccesarry and not to "disappear".

AND: I feel a lot more confident now, the forum works great, you'd be surprised what all the users and ***** have piled up on information about you :whistling: I will more than happy to press delete on this once the watch or money turned up. (and I have to rething my internet habbits - quite a bit scary what traces and hints I left myself)

I can´t believe you guys being so patient. I would hunt him down and get medevil on his ass! It´s not about the money..it´s about the dignity!

Come on..you have been ripped off big time. I ship from Sweden every week and sending with tracking and insurance is 5€...

You DON`T ship items over 150USD without tracking..and most defiantly not without agreeing with the buyer.

Shipping normally takes about 5-10 business days from here to all over the world (some exotic countries excluded)

Let this be a learning for everyone..always ask for traceable shipping!

The end of Feb has a signing on my calender saying let's see if the moeny get's refunded.

Strange if members ask specificly for a T&T and finally get the watches shipped without a T&T.

I'll keep my thoughts with me and wait for the of Feb.

Good luck to all the members involved.

Carpe Diem

Cats