When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

worried regards to a trade

marinamm20

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The reason that marinamm20 doesn't get a refund is obvious to me.

As OP he's seen as the bad guy who put him in this missery.

Some people are master in blaming others for the [censored] that was caused by them selve.

Carpe Diem

Cats

I don't get it why people are seeing this as a closed matter when marinamm20 aren't getting reimbursed. A few people get reimbursed, marinamm20 is still somewhat "scammed" (?) and out just as much as everybody else and you guys start accepting it and feel sorry for him. xslyyx, why are you reimbursing the others and not marinamm20? If there's not a damn good explanation I feel there needs to be reimbursements all around.

We are a COMMUNITY guys, that means EVERY member of the community gets the help they deserve, not 3/4 buyers, but all of them. Unless I've missed a critical factor here, I don't think we should rest until marinamm20 also gets his reimbursement, as far as I know, he's been the one hit hardest, waiting several months.

We demand answers!

I don't get it why people are seeing this as a closed matter when marinamm20 aren't getting reimbursed. A few people get reimbursed, marinamm20 is still somewhat "scammed" (?) and out just as much as everybody else and you guys start accepting it and feel sorry for him. xslyyx, why are you reimbursing the others and not marinamm20? If there's not a damn good explanation I feel there needs to be reimbursements all around.

We are a COMMUNITY guys, that means EVERY member of the community gets the help they deserve, not 3/4 buyers, but all of them. Unless I've missed a critical factor here, I don't think we should rest until marinamm20 also gets his reimbursement, as far as I know, he's been the one hit hardest, waiting several months.

We demand answers!

I've sent xslyyx an email asking when/if he is going to refund marinamm20 a refund since we were all in the same boat

Oeps i didn't mean to say that MarinaMM20 shouldn't get his money back.

I was only trying to explain what my thoughts are.

Carpe Diem

Cats

There Is no reason to explane yourself Cats, I think you make a very good point. He's looking at Marinamm20 as a trouble maker and this Is his way at getting back at him. The games that childern play. :nea:

it's just sad reading some of these updates. I am glad that 2 members got their money back. but the issue still remains at large for mm that he has no money to show for. Sure, mm has a DSSD now, but only because he paid twice the money to another member for the sale. I agreed with others that this matter is not closed.

can you imagine the first person complaining to toyota about the brakes, not getting their car fixed? I can't.

Well i haven't heard from xslyyx since i last mailed him, have PM-ed marinamm20 to help him out by giving him info but let's keep it that marinamm20 has enough stuff on his head @ this moment to pursue and persuade xslyyx to refund him. Also in his last mail xslyyx stated he wasn't the person we all thought he was but that he likes to be anonymous or something.

Well so far still no watches for me and Suchecracks, luckyly we got a refund

Can't we organise a raffle or something for marinamm20?

If we all chip in with lets say 10USD or something?

wimpie007 - that is a very amaizing gesture that you propose - thank you very much.

but i cant recieve that - i cant see it is this great community's problem that a single person fails.

but seriously - i have never been part of a community that takes such good care of eachother.

As wimpie007 says correctly, i have alot on my mind at the moment, familly problems, selling my house, reorganisation at work.

so i dont have much ekstra energy to have big argues with this guy - i want to use that energy on my kids instead :thumbsupsmileyanim:

But once again - you are the best guyes - i love this small corner of the world

Br

J

Well i haven't heard from xslyyx since i last mailed him, have PM-ed marinamm20 to help him out by giving him info but let's keep it that marinamm20 has enough stuff on his head @ this moment to pursue and persuade xslyyx to refund him. Also in his last mail xslyyx stated he wasn't the person we all thought he was but that he likes to be anonymous or something.

Great Idea, Im In. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Lanikai.. oh Lanikai :whistling:

I know the mods excluded him from RG and RWI, perhaps it's time to get rid of him here too. Any mod up for the job? I think we've been patient enough.

He's been banned from here too, TT posted the announcement yesterday...

Really sorry to hear that things haven't been resolved... :wounded1: