When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Nibiru

baglc1

Whats your thoughts on Planet X, and all this BS about the Earth moving 33 degrees and the poles changing,or solar explosions, with inpending doom. NASA and governments hiding the information of the brown dwarf planet from you. 21st December 2010. The End ?

I used to get all bunged up reading stuff like that...now I just read it for fun over at AboveTopSecret. Every generation in recorded history have predicted doom in their time. There is some guy over at ATS that cracks me up. Any time someone posts something like this, he jumps in with something like "Ahhhhh the smell of fresh doom!!!!" I don't profess to know everything, but the volumes of conflicting information out there lead me to believe we have at least house odds when it comes to what will or won't happen in 2012. I saw on the news where bookies in vegas are taking bets on what will happen. Who knows?

Whats your thoughts on Planet X, and all this BS about the Earth moving 33 degrees and the poles changing,or solar explosions, with inpending doom. NASA and governments hiding the information of the brown dwarf planet from you. 21st December 2010. The End ?

It is right up there with Chemtrails and Scalar Weapons for me! :rofl:

I think most people want to believe in conspiracy theories, as it at least proves there are intelligent people in control even if they are not being very nice about it!

The alternative is even more terrifying....sh*t just happens and when it does, we'll turn to our leaders for salvation but they will be sh*tting themselves too :o

Bagic1 only time will tell and by all accounts there will be little any of us can do regardless. The Planet X thing is interesting , but the behind the sun things just doesn't make sense to me. The Orbit of Pluto is similarly elliptical its interesting that it is supposed to take 180 years to orbit the sun and now less than half that time has passed since its discovery and its now been declassified I wonder if it will actually end up orbiting the sun and not just disappear . I think around Sept 2010 some interesting things will take place weather planet X has any bearing on that remains to be seen. I suppose its a good excuse to buy more watches , now where is that credit card ...........................