When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Doxa 300 NT fully loaded !

lanikai

Thanks R, for everything!

Aren't those thin-case vintage Doxas just amazing? They ride so low, they're so comfortable to wear, it's my #1 go-to watch now. I wear mine more than anything else.

Well, jeans and sneakers too. :whistling:

Hey, post up some photos of your thin little 300 next to the mighty T-Graph Pro. I bet it's what, half as thick?

PS: whadja think of LilRedDivingHood's Black Lung? Pretty sweet eh? I sold him the Beads of Rice he's got it on.

PPS: I'm planning on a trip to the post office this weekend to get your endlinks in the mail. Gotta get the huskies fed and the sled greased.

Yuppers... the low profile of this piece is what I keep oohhing and ahhhing about,... like comparing a Ferrari racing boat to a tug boat.. I'll get some pics up of the 600T next to my 300nt..today

Lilreds Black lung is too sweet.. infact all black lungs are too sweet..without the bracelet you sourced it would not look as good. :wounded1:

No rush on the endlinks b... even if you wait till things thaw out.. oops.. forget they never do in the extreme North.. :lol:

posted a wristi in honour of you at the Orange farm..

AC

R

Nanug,

You are so right about the 300 cases. they are sort of like my Rolex 16750 GMT. They "Disappear" on your wrist. They are so comfortable, you literally have to look down to make sure your watch is still there. Not so with the T-Graph. I have one of the new version 2 register models, and it's a pretty nice watch, running a little fast, but almost COSC. But you never forget it's there!! Sort of like having a mini barbell strapped to your wrist.

Of all the new Doxas, the 1000T is probably the closest to the vintage 300 and 300T in comfort. It's practically identical to the vintage 300T's.

Wear them in good health

Arthur

Well they are gooing and gahing at the orange farm now!

Bit different to the initial reaction.

Maybe its just the calibre of member that sets places apartwhistling.gif

And the generosity of both body and spirit.

O/S

What that tells me is .. opportunists... :lol: .. until now the piece was ignored.. no support.. no comment, it appeared like a loosing effort to even buy such a piece,so it was laughed at as .. "got it cheap cause of the missing part".. I'm sure there are some very good "individuals" there as everywhere.. but the total mind set of the fora and others start with it's leadership .. and we have the best .. bar none.. IMHO ... so the mindset is one of total support even though the odds are stacked against the outcome,.. it is SOP here.. be it watches or college exams.. new births.. illness... whateva

that for me, is the one singular entity that sets RWG above all the rest.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Of all the new Doxas, the 1000T is probably the closest to the vintage 300 and 300T in comfort. It's practically identical to the vintage 300T's.

Wear them in good health

Arthur

:huh:

oh!oh.. here we go again.. (as he goes to the Doxa web site to look at ordering)

AC

Lani

Uh oh lads, we might have broken Lani here. Maybe one too many comments about how gorgeous Doxas are? Now we have him considering a purchase of a new model? I'm sorry but it all sounds to me like he's got Doxaitis.

As we all know, sunshine is the best disinfectant so a good bright photo of some other brand may be all it takes to snap the poor boy out of his condition? Let me have a go at it...

newbezel2.jpg

Whoops! Sorry, wrong pic! :tu:

Uh oh lads, we might have broken Lani here. Maybe one too many comments about how gorgeous Doxas are? Now we have him considering a purchase of a new model? I'm sorry but it all sounds to me like he's got Doxaitis.

As we all know, sunshine is the best disinfectant so a good bright photo of some other brand may be all it takes to snap the poor boy out of his condition? Let me have a go at it...

newbezel2.jpg

Whoops! Sorry, wrong pic! :tu:

:brow: :brow: :brow: