When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

202A Macro's

lanikai

Shock and Awe is all I can say for my 202A that left Hawaii "Raw" and returned a work of Art..

The PVD colour, and the texture of the bed blasting is surreal..the fit of the CG "masterfully" done..

The dial lume is SOP Ziggy but still I'm always in awe of Ziggy' work !

The members involved in supporting this piece:

Ubi.. thank you ma Brotha..your support is beyond words !!

Fishgodeep ~ amazing dial and such joy to do business with a Gent like yourself !!

Kruzer ~ I finally used the OEM PVD crown,.. !!

And without Question, R&J .. you 2 are the best !!

3 years without a proper PVD Pam.. made this all the more sweet..

hope you enjoy the pics.. after taking these I put on a V strap, that I never wore.. I could fit a PVD buckle from DSN on it, so I'll take more pics later.. and I'm sending V my PVD'd Panerai logo buckle for his sweet Pav strap that he is making for this piece..

Go here for Light absorption pics > 202A pvd absorption

202A

pam202a014.jpg

pam202a011.jpg

Genuine 202A

658218492db7ce2d47282d9.jpg

pam202a025.jpg

pam202a042.jpg

The lume is not only coloured vintage but the texture is incredible

pam202a023.jpg

pam202a022.jpg

pam202a020.jpg

pam202a018.jpg

pam202a028.jpg

pam202a029.jpg

pam202a033.jpg

pam202a048.jpg

pam202a036.jpg

pam202a039.jpg

pam202a051.jpg

Thanks for viewing

AC

Lani

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You going to be sporting this one on Frogman's PAV 99 strap? Did you get your's yet?

Still awaiting it but my buckle that was PVD'd at the same time is leaving this week .. V has a hide he saved for me to do this.. but a strap that I got from him a few years ago and was saving for such an occasion can fit my DSN logo PVD buckle.. so I'll have to retake pics with it on... it matches the lume colour.. I like it.. :D

The quality of the craftmanship of this piece make it hard to belive that its a rep. simply stunning. that's encouraging for us to see what a nice piece you could achieve with the right parts and contacts. wear it in good health. My favourite is still your el turned dsn fiddy. In case you decide to sell it one day (hopefully very soon) send me a pm.

as i said man.. im really really jealous.. ive been waiting to finish the same project for a year now.. but man i cant seem to find the rgith case.. and ive got everything.. :(

the pic you posted the other night appeared to be the correct case armin .. did you not get that one ??

That's just incredible - one of the best ever built for sure !!!

Great work L and Z - top drawer no doubt!!

Cheers

FGD

That's your dial in this work of Art :thumbsupsmileyanim: .. thank you for that .. it makes it whole !!!

got more pics being processed now.. I think I'm getting the right natural lighting set up for this PVD now.. this pvd does not bounce light off of the surface .. like others do..

AC

Lani