When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Happy Turkey Day!

redwatch

Not too sure if I will be near a computer over the next couple of days so I thought I would wish the us members a very happy thanksgiving. I hope you all have a wonderful day and get an opportunity to be with your friends & family. I am Canadian, living in the US. We celebrate our Thanksgiving the second weekend of October and I was very fortunate to have the opportunity to spend it with my entire family (all 34 of us). For tomorrow I will have dinner with friends who have been so gracious to include myself and my fiance in their thanksgiving plans.

Let us give thanks and have a wonderful, wonderful time!

I too would like to wish all the good folks out there a very happy and safe Thanksgiving.And A special thanks to all of the servicemen and women of every country who are serving far from home, may their day be a safe one. Have a great day, and don't eat too much TURKEY!!

Happy Thanksgiving

Arthur

Well said, ma brotha. I have so many things and people to be thankful for, there is no way I could ever list them all. But listing the entire members list of RWG would be a good start.

We are blessed, my friends. Let's give thanks. :tu: