When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Forgive Me, for I Have Sinned

thogaa

Somehow I managed to drink a case of beer yesterday and got into a discussion about the coolest Breitling model. I then later ordered a SA from Andrew (at least according to my email). :whistling:

Are there any issues with this rep? I think it looks brilliant in the pics on the TT site :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I mean if this one is as good as the ASW... :Jumpy:

3c83bff38c4ca08a4ede3756fc2f9c76ima.jpg

49f5f58d3d11c037ca818241dce310c2ima.jpg

avengersuper.jpg

haha, that's how I buy most my watches....starting to get there as we speak :drinks:

:rofl: Nothing like shopping on the Internet when you're [censored]. Always a surprise what turns up in the mail a few days later. :bleh:

OT but funny I think:

060085EE-050A-4F9D-8CAD-436B7303-1.jpg

13A76C2D-32CA-4031-9EAD-B59FDFA02C8.jpg

19924750-4A46-4450-AA56-03EDE9B004D.jpg

1F1310C8-D54C-4414-8252-C3C63520238.jpg

26F27E90-532F-4BE4-891A-71C435A3431.jpg

C05118B7-7021-4653-9A96-135C5E098F4.jpg

CADEDE32-6BB8-46C8-8144-7F9A8602CF4.jpg

D2915667-3E57-43FF-83F8-E936E8C7FA2.jpg

E2D3CEAD-B50F-425B-AD82-45B02BE5238.jpg

F9F9F55E-46F0-4F1B-A8AF-CA386E8769F.jpg

FA47921A-EFA3-498B-987C-7055DA69408.jpg

FCB36F26-77AF-4D5E-88F9-4D3523BC42A.jpg

I have had the blue dial for about four months. I have eleven reps, two of them are Breitlings. I would say that the SA Is one of the best as far as quality go's . Everything just feels right. The crown has a nice smooth articulation to it, same thing with the pushers. Two things I dont like. I dont care for the AR coating on the outside of the crystal, scratches to easy. The bracelet Is not becoming of a rep of this quality. Im ording a gen croc strap. The bottom line Is that this Is a excellent replication, one of the best Imho. good luck :thumbsupsmileyanim: Mike

I got the same watch from Tony Feng about two weeks ago. It runs a little fast but it is clearly my favorite watch. It fooled my jeweler. He sees replicas every day but he thought this was real and was astounded to learn otherwise. I have only gen watches except for this. I've only been a member of this site for a short time but have been avidly reading, soaking up and evaluating the vast knowledge base. It saved me from making some extremely bad choices. Next, I think I will try to find a Long Island, NY Watchsmith to lubricate it as per the Zigmeister's recommendations. This is my first Post. I've been traveling the "shut up and learn" route. Thanks to all.

I got the same watch from Tony Feng about two weeks ago. It runs a little fast but it is clearly my favorite watch. It fooled my jeweler. He sees replicas every day but he thought this was real and was astounded to learn otherwise. I have only gen watches except for this. I've only been a member of this site for a short time but have been avidly reading, soaking up and evaluating the vast knowledge base. It saved me from making some extremely bad choices. Next, I think I will try to find a Long Island, NY Watchsmith to lubricate it as per the Zigmeister's recommendations. This is my first Post. I've been traveling the "shut up and learn" route. Thanks to all.

Welcome to RWG drobbins :thumbsupsmileyanim: hope to see you around more :) Mike

Just be aware that we have rules about taking reps into ADs, your jeweler may be you best friend but we should not be trying to bass them off as gens to people in the trade. Welcome to RWG