When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Safari on Dark HK

StormTooper4

Thanks Guys, though its an expensive addition, I just don't think the rep strap did the watch justice.

I think the black strap look a little less obviously "REP".

This is the Dark Brown Horn back version from HK with beige stich.

The lighter version is the more GEN like but I think this works well.

What's the problem with the numerials. They look pretty good though.

They should have Silver surrounds and thus appear a little fatter on the Gen.

You'd have to be a real AP geek to know and recognise it though, and it isn't an issue for me.

They should also be Dark Brown and I think they are more Black , again you'd probably need a loop to notice it , but its a show stopper for some I guess.

Its a nice watch made all the better with the Strap. Thing is I live in a world city and see these in various AD's but I've never seen a ROO on anyones wrist here.

Seen Plenty of PAMs and Rollos. But the AP thing hasn't really struck us Downunder.

I see. Always thought Andrew/Josh Safari has the silver linings on the numerials, or at least they do appear so in their web pictures.

Have you seem King's latest Safari which has the correct date window spacing? The numerials also don't have the silver linings in her version.

Cheers.

The straps seems like great quality, the dark brown color is very nice.

I have a new gen strap now but previously had a well used one and it was the same dark coloring, so I believe the gen tan fades to a darker brown in time.

The lug fitting might bother me a touch, but that is nit picking and overall it is a fantastic combo!!!

• 1 month later...

Thanks its not perfect by anymeans and the numerials are the biggest tell but the cream dial and contrasting white subdials is very good

It was from Andrew best price around I think

any issue on the movement so far... wanting to buy a safari from andrew too...