When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ahem.. I think I deserve a prize.

P4GTR

Clearly, I have done RWG a great service. :rolleyes::lol:

I mean.. I did start what became the longest thread on the forum. (Word association)

HBB full ceramic? Custom user title?

To all you people sitting there saying I should be the quiet, selfless do-gooder like Lanikai.. I say, nah. :bounce:

I'm just sayin...

U did start the longest thread, but it wont be the longest for long..

It has a great competitor that want's the title back :whistling:

By that you are referring to the "Little white lies" thread I assume? :rofl::rofl::D:1a::lol:

Oh God how BADLY that thread needs to be revived, updated, pinned, with prejudice.

Yeah, yeah.. :bangin:

you remind me of the guy that said... "I'm the humblest guy around and want everyone to know it" :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: that could be me, absolutely. I fear people don't truly get that I am completely joking with the majority of my random off topic banter. No one can say I didn't try, and fail miserably, at getting some off-topic threads going around here this year though!

Whats downright embarrassing... is 40 people read this thread and decided not to even reply! :rofl:

I sent a ton of PM's out trying to raise money for your prize. The idea was to get you a girl popping out of a cake, which I thought would be a fun prize for anyone to get. Unfortunately, I could only raise enough money to get you a girl eating some cake and this was the only girl I could afford...

FatGirl.jpg

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

:lol: that could be me, absolutely. I fear people don't truly get that I am completely joking with the majority of my random off topic banter. No one can say I didn't try, and fail miserably, at getting some off-topic threads going around here this year though!

Whats downright embarrassing... is 40 people read this thread and decided not to even reply! :rofl:

too muckin futch doooze mudders.. :nea:

maybe English is not their first langage <_< .. neither is it mine... :yeah: