When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fake? I think so

Ian C.

This sounds to me like a seller who doesn't know much about Rolex watches. He doesn't have his facts straight, and his photos are crappy, but that doesn't make the watch a fake. In fact some of his terms and conditions lead me to lean more toward legitimacy. He has a 100% feedback rating which in itself is nothing special, but the fact that he is limiting the sale to only UK buyers would lead me to believe that at least HE thinks the watch is OK. I would bet that if he sold a 300 dollar fake Rolex for a 10,000 dollar Rolex to someone down the road from him,the police would be knocking at his door!! I think most scammers want to get the watch as many time zones and countries away from them as possible.

Just my Dos centavos

Arthur

it is just the latest TT (still 16613?) with the new(ugly) case I would say.

Yes the new TT Sub is a serious downgrade. The old 16613 blue Sub was a beauty and now they have screwed up everything. Ugly fat cg's and lugs... and the classic TT Sub had a beautiful blue dial, the new blue is unattractive as hell.