When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Most Authentic Rolex Engravings in rehaut.

turksman

It is more factory specific, not dealer specific. It also varies by model.

I agree I have a 21J Milgauss that is almost perfect when compared next to my Gen Exp II.

I recommend browsing the dealer sites and comparing with pics of Gens on the bay or elsewhere. One of the first things I look for is the "R" @ 9:00.

Probably doesn't matter. This was a $108 watch and I just received a $300+ watch that has engraving is slightly off! I don't know if is just the luck of the draw or there's a factory or two that have figured it out. I got this Daytona from watcheden.com/idolreplicas.com but that was in August which was forever ago in the rep world. I'm luck, I only have two out of 14 watches with rehaut engraving so I guess I'm lucky to have stuck with cheapies and vintage!

Good luck...

No "factory" figures anything out, really. Factories make exactly what the company or person ordering tells them to make. The companies' engineers/designers are the ones responsible for what ultimately ends up in your watch. The factories are just following instructions, and the tooling and production is done by Chinese teenagers...mostly teenage girls who could not care less whether they were making "Rolex"es or sox. I live where they are made, and I've been to the factories ;)

Probably doesn't matter. This was a $108 watch and I just received a $300+ watch that has engraving is slightly off! I don't know if is just the luck of the draw or there's a factory or two that have figured it out. I got this Daytona from watcheden.com/idolreplicas.com but that was in August which was forever ago in the rep world. I'm luck, I only have two out of 14 watches with rehaut engraving so I guess I'm lucky to have stuck with cheapies and vintage!

Good luck...