When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam Eigiziano

Finepics

Seeing as how there is a rash of new PAM's appearing how about this one? Would sure like to have this on my wrist just like Yves Saint Laurent!!!

110787-23944.jpg

110787-23945.jpg

Any makers want to take this on board I have more photos with a stripped down view (those caseback screws go all the way through the case to the bezel!!!).

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like it MArk.. I'm in if this one comes out..

BUT the genuine size is around 63mm I think (or something VERY BIG) so I guess it's a no go for mass production.

Holy poo - I forgot it's that big!! Wow - will have to start with the steroids before strapping it on!! C'mon you dealers - who is bold enough to commission this baby?

hello,

@finepics

i talked with jos about the eigiziano. he told me that rep makers are afraid of making watches that are bigger then 40-44mm.

this one is a very nice pice, i got also a couple of pics, where the eigiziano is reassambled.

so, if it would come to a run i could also help with pics.

best wishes

olreon

hello,

@finepics

i talked with jos about the eigiziano. he told me that rep makers are afraid of making watches that are bigger then 40-44mm.

this one is a very nice pice, i got also a couple of pics, where the eigiziano is reassambled.

so, if it would come to a run i could also help with pics.

best wishes

olreon

I have the same pics you are talking about - I just did not want to post them here yet!! I say bring it on!! If it's good enough for YSL (and he aint no bigger than me) then it's good enough for me!!!!

hello,

i think if rep makers would produce a accurate eigiziano they also would sell it very well. i think that every pam rep collector wants to add the eigiziano to his collection, and also the gen pam collectors :bleh:

best wishes

olreon

Absolutely!!! Although I am wondering about Kruzers suggestion - not so mad at all :bounce:

BUT the genuine size is around 63mm I think (or something VERY BIG) so I guess it's a no go for mass production.

Aah, but wouldn't the larger case size open up the opportunity to install other 8-day pocket watch movements, such as the more plentiful Walthams?? It would be a solid case back anyway, so who cares what the movement looks like - as long as it fits and gives you 8 days!! Hmmm.

Aah, but wouldn't the larger case size open up the opportunity to install other 8-day pocket watch movements, such as the more plentiful Walthams?? It would be a solid case back anyway, so who cares what the movement looks like - as long as it fits and gives you 8 days!! Hmmm.

Now that's an interesting thought - Hmmmmm indeed!!

• 4 weeks later...

This watch is in the October 2006 issue of InSync magazine. The article is about aluminium watches in general and begins on page 122 with the picture of the Radiomir on page 124. Apparently, some of these watches made for the Egyptian Navy and other navies in the Mediterranean were made out of aluminium. According to the article the diameter is 60mm, and thickness is 19mm thick.

I'd love to see one of these monsters made. With an aluminium case they would be very light.

JP