When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi everyone, new, could use help id'ing these watches

billfromtr

Hello everybody, my name is Bill and I am new here. Found this place looking for a nice christmas present watch for my fiance. I found someone with a small collection of watches he is looking to sell. He is looking for about $350 for the whole set. I asked if they were replicas and he said no, but I don't believe him. Even if they are I think it might be a good buy. I can pick out the Movado and the oyster Rolex fromthe pics, but I dont know what the others are. Any ideas? Would this be a good buy even if they are reps and possibly not great quality. I am in the process of asking him for better close up pics. Thanks. I attached the photo.

post-26558-126099738587_thumb.jpg

Edited by billfromtr

Hello everybody, my name is Bill and I am new here. Found this place looking for a nice christmas present watch for my fiance. I found someone with a small collection of watches he is looking to sell. He is looking for about $350 for the whole set. I asked if they were replicas and he said no, but I don't believe him. Even if they are I think it might be a good buy. I can pick out the Movado and the oyster Rolex fromthe pics, but I dont know what the others are. Any ideas? Would this be a good buy even if they are reps and possibly not great quality. I am in the process of asking him for better close up pics. Thanks. I attached the photo.

Here is another picture

reps2.bmp

The black Breitling is not my cup of tea, but is very nice nonetheless. I would like to get a nice rep, but i just feel like its to easy to get scammed with the overseas internet sight-unseen buying method. Thats why I am leaning towards picking up something from my picture, because it is a face to face, local meet up deal. He hasn't responded with better pics yet, but I'll be sure to post them when I get them.

FYI.. all the dealers listed on RWG.,.,are "trusted" and have been proved not to be scam sites.. that is why the forum list them..these are the dealers that the members get the watches they sell here..

just so you know we are here to prvent such scams not advertise them.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I got more pictues of the watches. I may try to just pick up the 2 Breitlings and the Rolex. Are they bad reps?

wach3.jpg

watch1.jpg

watch2.jpg

watch4.jpg

:animal_rooster:

You truly need som new watches and have come to the correct location

welcome to RWG

The Granulator:p

Welcome to RWG Bill. :thumbsupsmileyanim: If you spend some time around here you wont have to ask "whats wrong with this picture" you will know. I give you credit for posting your questions. This way you wont have to make a $350.00 mistake. I think It's better to have one really nice watch that you can be proud to own. Better that then having three or four watches that will probably In up In a drawer, never to be seen again. So I hope you spend some time here and do plenty of research. The Information here at RWG Is the very best available, It really dosen't get any better. Trust me, you wont be disapointed, happy hollidays :drinks: Mike

That statement while perfect for this post, is the exact opposite of why most of us collect replicas. I for one would rather have 50 replicas than one gen. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I agree

I would rather have one really nice rep than have three or four really bad reps. Is that better ?:thumbsupsmileyanim: